Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
tumblr_pnsm1mZtBq1vu0z60_1280.jpg
#riskitall

:money:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I enjoy seeing the women in this thread.. However, We have got to stop calling these women stallions!! You see it often around this site!!

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn see half naked women next to male horses quickly took me back to early 90s unfiltered internet images and videos. There are some things you can never unsee on the Internet.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Every sister in this thread could ride me like I was in the Preakness. I'll have this on in the background:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nothing, its just the name that stuck.:dunno:

Oh yeah...
Subbed

The term "stallion" is used to describe the physical attributes of the woman. Stallions gave strong thicker muscular legs, thighs and a very powerful confident stance. A woman with comparable qualities are innocently called a stallion or labeled "a stallion" because of these physical attributes. Puzzles me how some has spun this.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The term "stallion" is used to describe the physical attributes of the woman. Stallions gave strong thicker muscular legs, thighs and a very powerful confident stance. A woman with comparable qualities are innocently called a stallion or labeled "a stallion" because of these physical attributes. Puzzles me how some has spun this.

Agreed

chilibrick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if women have to use a horse metaphor why don't they use "filly". its a young female horse. its more actuate than a stallion and less harsh than a mare!