Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee diagnosed with pancreatic cancer

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What makes her that? Sincere question, not argument bait.
Man, she's dead. Can we allow her to rest in peace before all of the debates?

Costanza, I can picture you the day after Dr. King's assassination, you'd be asking "Did he really have a dream?"

and

You, the day after Richard Pryor's death, you'd be asking "Was he really all that funny?"

and

Finally, the day after Colonel Sanders' death, you'd be asking "Was his chicken really finger lickin' good?"

Last edited:
Reactions: PJN

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What makes her that? Sincere question, not argument bait.
Not really into entertaining nonsense this evening.. but lets start with one of the first women (regardless of color) to graduate Yale. Made even more unique being an Black American women born in the 1950s who then went on to attain a Law degree from UVA.. And thats just the shit she did before the age of 25.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Not really into entertaining nonsense this evening.. but lets start with one of the first women (regardless of color) to graduate Yale. Made even more unique being an Black American women born in the 1950s who then went on to attain a Law degree from UVA.. And thats just the shit she did before the age of 25.

“Nonsense” :smh: Asking you to explain why someone was so worthy of praise is nonsense? Pardon me for showing respect for your opinion.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Man, she's dead. Can we allow her to rest in peace before all of the debates?

Costanza, I can picture you the day after Dr. King's assassination, you'd be asking "Did he really have a dream?"

and

You, the day after Richard Pryor's death, you'd be asking "Was he really all that funny?"

and

Finally, the day after Colonel Sanders' death, you'd be asking "Was his chicken really finger lickin' good?"

This is just unhinged. Lee obviously wasn’t as well known as any of those people; I think it’s okay to ask about her. 90% of people wouldn’t recognize her name and you’re comparing asking about her to the day after King’s assassination. Take some fucking meds.

“Colonel Sanders” :rolleyes: You’ve always been the least talented wannabe comedian on this board.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is just unhinged. Lee obviously wasn’t as well known as any of those people; I think it’s okay to ask about her. 90% of people wouldn’t recognize her name and you’re comparing asking about her to the day after King’s assassination. Take some fucking meds.
I noticed that you didn't mention those bits about Colonel Sanders and Richard Pryor either; I knew you would latch on to Dr. King. Thus, you missed the whole point, this is a thread to announce her death and you debating what someone said in their tribute to her is uncouth. & in that same vain, I inferred that it would have been uncouth with Dr. King, Colonel Sanders or if it had been Richard Pryor.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I noticed that you didn't mention those bits about Colonel Sanders and Richard Pryor either; I knew you would latch on to Dr. King. Thus, you missed the whole point, this is a thread to announce her death and you debating what someone said in their tribute to her is uncouth. & in that same vain, I inferred that it would have been uncouth with Dr. King, Colonel Sanders or if it had been Richard Pryor.

I asked someone else a question and YOUR DUMB ASS jumped in to debate. I didn’t debate or challenge Amajorfucup. I asked him to explain since he obviously knows more about her than I do.

I literally said “Sincere question, not argument bait” so as not to be misunderstood. :smh: :smh: :smh:

You are the one with the uncouth behavior. I’m the one walking away who won’t dignify you with another response, clown.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I asked someone else a question and YOUR DUMB ASS jumped in to debate. I didn’t debate or challenge Amajorfucup. I asked him to explain since he obviously knows more about her than I do.

You are the one with the uncouth behavior. I’m the one walking away who won’t dignify you with another response, clown.
Awwwwww....you've personally attacked me....lol. That is the uncouth behavior I was talking about, thus proving my point.

Again, he was paying tribute to her and then you question him as if you're looking for a debate. I stand by what said by what I said and I said what I said.