Republican coon Byron Donalds says Black people were better off during Jim Crow

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is impossible to be more of a self-hating Kneegro than Thomas, Donalds and Scott and I despise all three equally. Well maybe not equally because seeing Tim Scott put his arm around Trump and gaze adoringly into his eyes and say "I just love you" set him apart.

Watching Scott debase himself, and us, I fantasied about how satisfying it would be to empty a clip of hollow points into his coon ass. In the 60's Malcolm warned us about shameless House Negroes like these three and his words are as true today as they were then. :hmm:

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
All these talking points are written for them. Notice how they all say the same thing? Notice how it all comes down to an attack intent on dismantling democracy?
Notice how all of them together, let alone one individual aren't smart enough to come up with such a complex, multifaceted, and sadly effective strategy.

It's "conservative" think tanks, funded by billionaires and corporations with a game plan provided by the FSB.

Folks better wake up now because there won't be time later.

wannabe star
Registered
he was saying that even under jim crow you had blacks as a family unit more so than when democrats policies broke up families such as lyndon john welfare law that made black poor women married to the state to get benefots and the dad couldnt be in the house so to speak.
outside of politics. our grandparents and to some of us here our parents generation had more of a family unit than the last 40 years.of course other factors but govt had a hand in it. im not republican just peep the game of how media tell half truths about what some politicians say and not play the whole clip. it happens on both sides of the aisle
Then why use the analogy to blacks? Isn't he married to a white woman? Dose he not know that they would have hung him for that offense during that era? Hes auditioning for a position that'll never materialize. Some people are just to Stupid to realize that their Stupid!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That event was in Philly. I was trying to get a ticket for it because I knew it'd be a minstrel show just based on the speakers. The only people ever coming to defense of these black conservatives are white people with racist social media histories, and black people pulling the same grift.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these talking points are written for them. Notice how they all say the same thing? Notice how it all comes down to an attack intent on dismantling democracy?
Notice how all of them together, let alone one individual aren't smart enough to come up with such a complex, multifaceted, and sadly effective strategy.

It's "conservative" think tanks, funded by billionaires and corporations with a game plan provided by the FSB.

Folks better wake up now because there won't be time later.
I've debated enough conservatives, and I was at the point where I would create a bingo board with all the rehearsed phrases, and would share the screen when I got a bingo. Sometimes I'd get the phrase correct word for word.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
he was saying that even under jim crow you had blacks as a family unit more so than when democrats policies broke up families such as lyndon john welfare law that made black poor women married to the state to get benefots and the dad couldnt be in the house so to speak.
outside of politics. our grandparents and to some of us here our parents generation had more of a family unit than the last 40 years.of course other factors but govt had a hand in it. im not republican just peep the game of how media tell half truths about what some politicians say and not play the whole clip. it happens on both sides of the aisle

He's basically parroting the "blacks were better off ('Black family was together') under oppression" MAGA mantra. That's right in line with "you ungrateful negros should be thanking the White man for snatching you out of the horrors of Africa!!" tropes.

There's no defending what he said in quotes. NONE. He would be LYNCHED for his mere choice of mate under Jim Crow era / laws.

There would have never been a GREAT MIGRATION (from the South to North and Midwest) Civil Rights MOVEMENTS, etc., if things were so awesome under Jim Crow. FOH

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All it takes is one baby outta wedlock and brothers would strongly consider Trump imao, deep down we'll be asking questions like "What is black culture?" and all that, GOP knows this well, family is important but they understand a man needs to be respected amoung his peers and women so it doesn't take much to get people to think.

Black folks and matriarchy? It's always going to be a conversation with us, we gotta admit alot of us simply don't like each other.

cooning is easy money, alot of people FEEL this exact way about us.

Had black doctors tell me straight up "It's because I didn't have a dad for the reason I was poor".

Literally black doctors imao... rabbit hole goes very deep.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
1. Racial Cannibalism
2. Mass Incarceration

I would to like to know the impact of Jim Crow, it seems that Mass Incarceration would be harder if shit was segregated. Did white police patrol in black segregated areas?

As soon as integration came into play around 1960-1970, mass incarceration exploded.

2018_07_MassIncarcerationGraph-02b.jpg

Racial Cannibalism which is a favorite tool of Biden has exploded. Where they target athletes, entertainers, and other with highly lucrative opportunities, who turn on their own people. This is rampant and problematic now dealing with these people versus somebody that is just fearful during Jim Crow.

I am now more fearful of being around other blacks that want to barter me off than a white supremacist. We have this caste system of racial cannibalism controlled by whites.

Racial cannibalism is so bad, I feel more comfortable being at a Charlotteville Klan rally than the hood. I know my demise will be investigated fully as a hate crime so I can receive justice. This is why I am posting on white boards now, I can claim discrimination when they attack my comments versus BGOL; I can be discredited as mentally ill, retarded by other cannibalistic blacks.

A black opportunistic fool killing me, I will be marked up as just another murder and nobody will care. When you know he was incentivized into doing it by whites.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Fuck that Felon ass bitch. Corny ass mothefucker.

Hope he dies of prostate cancer you fucking BITCH

Dumb ass nigga just randomly throwing out stats with nothing to support.

This cac ball polishing coon ole "massa was shole gud to us" ass nigga, Them same cacs wouldn't hesitate to string your dumb ass up and hang you from a tree. I can't stand these disgraceful oreo ass niggas.

People if that dude was to cross my path right now I will probably go to jail. Jim Crow was a very fucked up time for Black people. White people did so much shit to us even when we try to start our own little thing, they came through and burnt it up or destroyed it because of jealousy and racism. Best believe that coon is going to get some heat from this comment he just made.

It is impossible to be more of a self-hating Kneegro than Thomas, Donalds and Scott and I despise all three equally. Well maybe not equally because seeing Tim Scott put his arm around Trump and gaze adoringly into his eyes and say "I just love you" set him apart.

Watching Scott debase himself, and us, I fantasied about how satisfying it would be to empty a clip of hollow points into him.
In the 60's Malcolm warned us about shameless House Negroes like these three and his words are as true today as they were then. :hmm:

Totally savages his father during that speech while trying to convince us that his Becky and mixed kids are the example of a black family.

The jokes write themselves with these magacoons.

Byron_Donalds_Social_Graphics_Web_meet_byron.png

Damn, I think both political parties are garbage - I am trying to equalize them both as filth, I can feel the hatred towards black conservatives on this board. Some of you expressed your ill conceived desire to stab and shoot him. I get confused as being a conservative and get shunned by the board, attacked. The majority of you are transgender and will lawfare him with not renewing his business license or prosecute him for falsifying business records.

Yet see Biden eating fried chicken and fall in love with him. I expose Democrats because they are over glorified. white liberal highest priority is their racial identity.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Back on topic.... I see the rehashed and bastardized talking point he was going for.

Kind of on the heels of what MLK once said about "leading into a burning house."

The black community was more insulated, self-sufficient, carried themselves better....etc

But all of that was out of necessity for survival, not ingrained communal historical behavior......

We were separated from our ancestry/ heritage so any true historical behaviors and beliefs are largely gone

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, I think both political parties are garbage - I am trying to equalize them both as filth, I can feel the hatred towards black conservatives on this board. Some of you expressed your ill conceived desire to stab and shoot him. The majority of you are transgender and will lawfare him with not renewing his business license or prosecute him for falsifying business records.

Yet see Biden eating fried chicken and fall in love with him. I expose Democrats because they are over glorified. white liberal highest priority is their racial identity.
When did Biden eat chicken? Cookout doesn’t even sell chicken. The kid was eating chicken strips to be exact.

Secondly, have you ever been to cook out? It’s probably one of the most popular places to go get food from in North Carolina.

I have no problems if someone is conservative. Being a conservative and MAGA are 2 different things.

Bush was a republican but he was the first to create a bill for student loan forgiveness.

Romney was the first to implement a universal health care plan in the state of Mass.

Why did he have to say Jim Crow? He could have just stated in the 40s and 50s. It seems he has this strong belief that blacks should be grateful to the white man and that we should go back in time to when we had colored bathrooms or was gettting dogs sent on us.

The republicans I remembered had respect and dignity. They were the party about getting money and not about race baiting.

Even McCain, while I didn’t agree with his health plan policy, did have a tangible policy in place if he won in 2008. Orangeman doesn’t even have that.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
18Hett2-superJumbo.jpg

If you are not like this with the Democrats, you can get gang bang on the street. Some of us don't support either political party, that does not make me a conservative coon.

If you wasn't 100% devoted to Hitler/Biden, they drilled holes in your head for real.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What real policies has the Orange Man created for blacks?

Like real policies. Things when we are dead and gone it’s still in place that will benefit black folks.

Like the summer employment program Marion Barry created for youth in DC. Still in affect today even though he is dead and gone.

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor
When did Biden eat chicken? Cookout doesn’t even sell chicken. The kid was eating chicken strips to be exact.

Secondly, have you ever been to cook out? It’s probably one of the most popular places to go get food from in North Carolina.

I have no problems if someone is conservative. Being a conservative and MAGA are 2 different things.

Bush was a republican but he was the first to create a bill for student loan forgiveness.

Romney was the first to implement a universal health care plan in the state of Mass.

Why did he have to say Jim Crow? He could have just stated in the 40s and 50s. It seems he has this strong belief that blacks should be grateful to the white man and that we should go back in time to when we had colored bathrooms or was gettting dogs sent on us.

The republicans I remembered had respect and dignity. They were the party about getting money and not about race baiting.

Even McCain, while I didn’t agree with his health plan policy, did have a tangible policy in place if he won in 2008. Orangeman doesn’t even have that.

No matter what you say or what type of facts you hit them with these niggas are too stupid to critical think. It's always biden biden biden, democrat shills, both parties. Do you notice when they say that both party bullshit they really only speak out against one particular party?

One exclusive party is trying to strip you of your rights while the other party is trying to expand and protect your rights.

One exclusive party thrives on racism and vows to make white supremacy no.1 agenda in 2025 while the other party is trying to make things accessible for everyone one.

One exclusive party peddles far right conspiracy theories while the other operates on facts

One party spends the majority of their time infighting, not getting shit done and being self servers while the other party's main focus is the improve the quality of life for everyone as a whole.

Gee I wonder which party is which, both are the same....:rolleyes:

This is the reason I can't take no one serious who can't even differentiate between that, especially so called black folks who are pro-republican and pro-trump, they blatantly tell you to your face what their plans for anyone that's non-white, especially black folks, I'll never understand it.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the sigh for? Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing?

Thanks for posting the response-- Point #2 is petty bitching, the Biden campaign is within its rights to highlight a particular clip and has no obligation to publish his full remarks. Ironically, what he posted himself is still a clip, not the entire conversation. On point #1, I think he seemed to be arguing that something was better then regardless of not using that exact word... But the Biden campaign, along with the media, is on some bullshit claiming he said life generally was better in that period.
I’m sighing cause this coon is acting like his words are not his words.

They pet him on the head daily

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, he's not. Byron Donalds isn't a Black American. He's the son of immigrants from Jamaica. :lol:

He from Crown Heights, y'all know this dude a tether speaking on some shit that happened before his parents came thru the immigration office right? This would be like me holding office in Jamaica and speaking on maroon life.

Republicans coach their tether coons to put their flags down and play up being American to try and blend in to pretend to be us. Unfortunately, it never works.

And he sold weed

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No matter what you say or what type of facts you hit them with these niggas are too stupid to critical think. It's always biden biden biden, democrat shills, both parties. Do you notice when they say that both party bullshit they really only speak out against one particular party?

One exclusive party is trying to strip you of your rights while the other party is trying to expand and protect your rights.

One exclusive party thrives on racism and vows to make white supremacy no.1 agenda in 2025 while the other party is trying to make things accessible for everyone one.

One exclusive party peddles far right conspiracy theories while the other operates on facts

One party spends the majority of their time infighting, not getting shit done and being self servers while the other party's main focus is the improve the quality of life for everyone as a whole.

Gee I wonder which party is which, both are the same....:rolleyes:

This is the reason I can't take no one serious who can't even differentiate between that, especially so called black folks who are pro-republican and pro-trump, they blatantly tell you to your face what their plans for anyone that's non-white, especially black folks, I'll never understand it.

FACTS..

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You will never hear a jewish man say “at least we had families during the holocaust”

EXACTLY

Or a Palestinian saying, "Family was more together when foreign flags were planted in our living rooms while houses in my neighborhood were bombed and bulldozed by Israeli army troops"

Or an Japanese saying, "Family was more together in those concentration camps of the 40's"

Or a South African saying, "Family was more together during restrictive laws of imperialism"

....And on and on

Absolutely no defending what Congressman Byron Donalds said to ensure his name remains on the short list for Trump's VP.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is trying to claim he was misquoted. But the facts are that even with full context, what he's saying is full of shit.

And while he may not have said the actual words, it was definitely implied that we were better off back then. Otherwise, why would he be talking about "being together" with such reverence.

If you're going to be a trash individual, at least own that shit, man.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Unfortunately, he's not. Byron Donalds isn't a Black American. He's the son of immigrants from Jamaica. :lol:

He from Crown Heights, y'all know this dude a tether speaking on some shit that happened before his parents came thru the immigration office right? This would be like me holding office in Jamaica and speaking on maroon life.

Republicans coach their tether coons to put their flags down and play up being American to try and blend in to pretend to be us. Unfortunately, it never works.

If Byron lives in Florida, he cannot be Vice President.