Rest in Peace to James Earl Jones 1931-2024

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Remember the time you learned James Earl Jones was the voice of Darth Vader? I was confounded by the size of the actor. Only to find out the actor was a tall English WASP.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truly the passing of a legend. From Claudine,Coming to America and Field of Dreams. His strong thunderous and sinister voice was called on to be the voice of CNN,Mufasa in The Lion King and of course Darth Vader in the Star Wars movies. He was such a big shining star on Broadway he has a theatre named after him. Rest Well.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
459075473_8899937190035901_7265470307602895525_n.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
RIP OG Legend.
I was just thinking about him few weeks ago. Crazy. 93 he lived his life.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is:
Black Excellence.
Black Masculinity.
Black Experience.
Black Knowledge.
Black Ability.
Black Skill.
Black Versatility.

In short...

This is Mr. James Earl Jones.
james-earl-jones-tout-5c191b0ac5f44b6ea0eed467f001d7b8.jpg

darth-vader-pictures-qwlyfdkmyjirchwo.jpg

the-bingo-long-traveling-all-stars-and-motor-kings-1976.jpg

MV5BYjU1Y2IyZjktZmRmZC00NDkxLTlhYzktZGIzYWRjYmQwNmUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQWRpZWdtb25n._V1_.jpg

p1384_v_h9_aa.jpg

cyks2cvjta2a1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ss-sap-mufasa-ruler-of-pride-rock-cropped.jpg

MBDHUFO_PA009.jpg

GX65ITFCNJKEZO7RVXTWUAYDDM.jpg

00jones_james_earl_02-jvqz-articleLarge.jpg
AFP__20151015__063_492712484__v2__HighRes__TheGinGameBroadwayOpeningNightArrivalsCur.jpg

images
hqdefault.jpg

And while he can never be limited to just being "Black", he is still a shining example of what we CAN be if we continue to strive for greatness and never let anyone tell us we can't achieve our goals.

Thanks for all the wonderful memories and outstanding performances throughout the decades, Mr. Jones.
And for showing a little Black boy from Harlem what it means to be a talented Black man in a world of endless possibilities.
RIP.
:sad:

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Darth Frosty, is this showing up on your page 1? I searched for it and it was the only way I was able to find it. When I replied and then you replied after me it still wasn't showing on my page one and it's also not a sticky?

What gives?
It is stickyed