• Rick James

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Prince

Votes: 116 85.3%

• Total voters

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what are you talking about? u think there were no white girls who went to the 1999 tour?
Man, read the thread before you quote me, I already said:

Bro, I didn't say not one person liked Prince before Purple Rain, some white people did; however the vast majority of his audience were Black Folks. Also "going mainstream" used to be a euphemism for "white people discovering something." Overall, I think you're trying to split hairs.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Man, read the thread before you quote me, I already said:

Bro, I didn't say not one person liked Prince before Purple Rain, some white people did; however the vast majority of his audience were Black Folks. Also "going mainstream" used to be a euphemism for "white people discovering something." Overall, I think you're trying to split hairs.
as i said they were there, he was booked on white tv shows that most blacks don't watch= snl, midnight special,ab, he played Paris and Amsterdam, on the dirty mind tour, the second leg of the 1999 tour was when white crowd took the concert tickets seats

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as i said they were there, he was booked on white tv shows that most blacks don't watch= snl, midnight special,ab, he played Paris and Amsterdam, on the dirty mind tour, the second leg of the 1999 tour was when white crowd took the concert tickets seats
Reading is fundamental, again:

Bro, I didn't say not one person liked Prince before Purple Rain, some white people did; however the vast majority of his audience were Black Folks.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who was the one that said white discovered prince thru purple rain?
giphy.webp

....Awwwww LaVar someone is having reading comprehension problems.

giphy.webp

Last edited: