RIP Kim Porter

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
rip....she reminds me of someone who might of suffered from sickle-cell and I know it affects people from the islands more so than anyone else but god bless them all,especially around this time of the year.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
broke my heart to hear this. I truly feel it for her children especially the twins.
My deepest condolences to her entire family and I know you're going to be broken apart, puffy,
but stay strong for your kids. I feel it for you. Rest in Peace Kim Porter, a beautiful sister taken from us way too soon.
2ihy1sp.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Child support was about to run out....

Da fuq that gotta do with anything?

And no it wasnt, the twins are like 11.

Gotta give 50 some props, he usually never fails to fuck with Diddy,. This shows he knows the lines and sometimes just "plays too much," in the past.

"Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson also took to Twitter to voice his grief. "R.I.P to Kim Porter, I send my condolences to her friends and family. She was loved and will be missed dearly," he said. "I know Puff is hit right now, he loved her for real, soul mate type sh--. Chin up puff, Positive vibes only."

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Too soon, man...

She held it down for Diddy with his kids, while he was running up in other women. She always went back to him.

I hope that the stress from that situation didn't contribute to her death.
This is BGOL. Man up dammit. Her obit says "baby mama to Diddy" as her profession. If your claim to fame is getting pregnant by a celebrity then it is what it is.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Da fuq that gotta do with anything?

And no it wasnt, the twins are like 11.

Gotta give 50 some props, he usually never fails to fuck with Diddy,. This shows he knows the lines and sometimes just "plays too much," in the past.

"Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson also took to Twitter to voice his grief. "R.I.P to Kim Porter, I send my condolences to her friends and family. She was loved and will be missed dearly," he said. "I know Puff is hit right now, he loved her for real, soul mate type sh--. Chin up puff, Positive vibes only."
That has everything to do what everything. People die everyday, what makes her special? She fucked Diddy 30 years ago? RIP to the chick but damn...how did she die? Better question, HOW DID SHE LIVE? WHAT WAS HER OCCUPATION??

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Too soon, man...

She held it down for Diddy with his kids, while he was running up in other women. She always went back to him.

I hope that the stress from that situation didn't contribute to her death.
Wait? what? Stress? Nigga what? So it's Diddy's fault?