RIP Kim Porter

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn fucked up. hard to process, would think with the resources and those in her life she would have been taking better care of her health. walking around with pneumonia for weeks? :smh:

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP. Remember what she died from and heart attacks are different. I recently found this out 2 weeks ago.

Most sudden cardiac deaths are caused by abnormal heart rhythms called arrhythmias. The most common life-threatening arrhythmia is ventricular fibrillation, which is an erratic, disorganized firing of impulses from the ventricles (the heart's lower chambers)

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I’m thinking that’s exactly what it was
if thats the case i wouldntt be suprised mac miller died cause of coke mixed with fentanyl. shits out there now.

Reactions: BDR

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
You ignant ass niggas will say anything won't you smh

RIP

Yeah, but this is BGOL though...

Next thread you'll be dying cause the same ignant niggas typed some as equally cold blooded shit...
2uL6.gif

...only difference will be is how you feel about the subject matter they go in on.

*two cents*

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah, but this is BGOL though...

Next thread you'll be dying cause the same ignant niggas typed some as equally cold blooded shit...
2uL6.gif

...only difference will be is how you feel about the subject matter they go in on.

*two cents*
apples and oranges.... nothing wrong with going in, or cracking jokes

in general its questionable to jump out with unfounded uninformed opinions but hey its bgol...

but there is a lot wrong when its blatant that without reading or getting any info - to push an imagined scenario

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
apples and oranges.... nothing wrong with going in, or cracking jokes

in general its questionable to jump out with unfounded uninformed opinions but hey its bgol...

but there is a lot wrong when its blatant that without reading or getting any info - to push an imagined scenario

I'm going to fully agree with you fam and stand by my statement because...

...this is BGOL

2uL6.gif

Fucked up shit is typed devoid of -or inspite of- context everyday B....

*two cents*

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to fully agree with you fam and stand by my statement because...

...this is BGOL

Fucked up shit is typed devoid -or inspite- of context everyday B....

*two cents*

You have a point,

But so does the homie Vic and us others that dont wanna jump out the window with innuendo amd speculation...

At the end of the day she was a mother, a daughter and maybe someone's sister. She seemed to really be a genuine person, not really out there out there even after Puff did her dirty, haven't heard stories of her being shitty or a diva to ppl....

I respect her and gotta give her the benefit of the doubt

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
You have a point,

But so does the homie Vic and us others that dont wanna jump out the window with innuendo amd speculation...

At the end of the day she was a mother, a daughter and maybe someone's sister. She seemed to really be a genuine person, not really out there out there even after Puff did her dirty, haven't heard stories of her being shitty or a diva to ppl....

I respect her and gotta give her the benefit of the doubt

I'm going to fully agree with you fam AND stand by my statement because...

...this is BGOL

2uL6.gif

Whole bunch of good natured people get ripped to shreds just off G.P. on here everyday.

"Just cause it's your boy in the crosshairs don't change things..."- BGOL

*two cents*

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pneumonia is no joke, it feels like your 500lb and every step you take your out of breath. R.I.P

Bruh I unfortunately got that shit twice. My senior year in high school like February / March and then freshman year of college around the same time of year... Had a fever of 104.7, couldn't breathe, too hot to sleep, but still shivering cold.... Was on bedrest for 7 to 10 days both times... Had to worry about bed sores and shit, cuz moving really was a chore... A terrible fucking feeling... I cant imagine having that shit now, in my 30's...the flu wasn't shit compared to those mfkrs

That's literally what it is called.

They should call that shit walking death....

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to fully agree with you fam AND stand by my statement because...

...this is BGOL

2uL6.gif

Whole bunch of good natured people get ripped to shreds just off G.P. on here everyday.

"Just cause it's your boy in the crosshairs don't change things..."- BGOL

*two cents*
Hahaha ole copy and paste ass mfkr!

:frozen::frozen::frozen: