RIP or MIA the following members

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
Not sure if you remember the guy who used to post all that apple stuff he was super annoying. I found all his child support pics and etc. and also what I did to blunt. My name was 300 it got banned after the blunt stuff then I became 30-suits because I then picked the wanna be political guy (I smashed his sister also) but I lost the password to that acct and was unable to reset it. But since then I been chilling

Oh yeah. I remember the political guy. He was on some show skinning and grinning. He hasn't been her a few years. He was the one that said we should all have at least 30 suits.

dMWGroQ.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wasn’t he on CNN as well?

OH shit, I think you are correct, thats about the time he stopped fuckin with bgol,

and dipped with folks money...

man listen, I always thought he was a spineless sellout and wanted a reason to smack him,

I promise you.. IF that was MY MONEY, I wouldve been so happy he took it, then I would have a reason to

track him down and smack the shit out his chipmunk face!!!

record and upload it....but Im not a violent dude, and if I dont have a valid reason to inflict pain,

it wont happen!!

but if anybody had a smackable AGENT face, that knigga did fo sho!!!

Good Memory tho bruh.. I forget about that.. funny how we never saw him after that tho..

he took that bag and was GONE!!

THE REAL OG BGOL WOLFPACK wouldve TRACKED HIM TOWN AND TORE HIM TO SHREDS..

the new rainbow loving gay agenda supporting dildo collecting die hard donkey lovers,

soft as baby feet bruh.. shook to death kniggas, afraid of their own shadow kniggas,

run and take three four five six vaccine kniggas..

easy b, dr truth, nightmare paint, dorrkman, think those types..

you keep sayin their names over and over, a strong pussy smell will start

to form around you.

its simps like that, that watered down this place...

31-suits

Potential Star
Registered
OH shit, I think you are correct, thats about the time he stopped fuckin with bgol,

and dipped with folks money...

man listen, I always thought he was a spineless sellout and wanted a reason to smack him,

I promise you.. IF that was MY MONEY, I wouldve been so happy he took it, then I would have a reason to

track him down and smack the shit out his chipmunk face!!!

record and upload it....but Im not a violent dude, and if I dont have a valid reason to inflict pain,

it wont happen!!

but if anybody had a smackable AGENT face, that knigga did fo sho!!!

Good Memory tho bruh.. I forget about that.. funny how we never saw him after that tho..

he took that bag and was GONE!!

THE REAL OG BGOL WOLFPACK wouldve TRACKED HIM TOWN AND TORE HIM TO SHREDS..

the new rainbow loving gay agenda supporting dildo collecting die hard donkey lovers,

soft as baby feet bruh.. shook to death kniggas, afraid of their own shadow kniggas,

run and take three four five six vaccine kniggas..

easy b, dr truth, nightmare paint, dorrkman, think those types..

you keep sayin their names over and over, a strong pussy smell will start

to form around you.

its simps like that, that watered down this place...
Can you find that interview

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold on, he scammed niggas from the board?
What was his play?
:lol:

Im not sure exactly what it was, but it had something to do with him promising to do some shit,

and not coming through, and there was a little back and forth if I remember correctly...

but like NOBODY threatend to pull up on him...

and folks are lucky to.. because at that time I think paypal was only out.. if they had cash app

and all the ways to get money NOW, he wouldve grifted waaaaay more, from the marks ahem..

I mean posters...

chase was a slightly more refined, tommy sotomayaor, but just as grimey and self hating...

the same dudes that were easily fooled by chase, have the same mentality of folks voting

for democrats again and again, and expecting different resutls..

not bad people, just easily led and manipulated..

I can see grifters coming a mile away... it helps not to have a selfish greedy gene..

Im not exactly sure what the play was.. though.. I just remember folks going back and forth

with chase about their money... and his whole attitude was lowkey... yea yea fuck yo money,

I got it.. and what..

I mean he didnt exactly say that.. but thats the vibe you got from his response of just buying more

time..

I mean he was from Charleston, running for office, he would NOT be hard to find at all..

thats when I realized, most dudes on here, were NOT THAT KNIGGA!!!

only behind a keyboard...

Only a few of us, would really punch a dude in the fuckin face for getting disrespectful,

OR PULL UP when a grifter tries to grift with your money...

dont get me wrong.. if he was in another country.. or some shit.. sure somethings you gotta let go..

but south carolina.. SHEEEET... ID hop on a fuckin bus to Charleston, pull up, record the fear in his eyes,

after I smack him..

then go rent an air bnb in myrtle beach, chill smoke some cigars, then head back to nyc...

Now IF he was a REAL killa, then some things you GOTTA LET GO...lol

but CHASE BANNON wouldve got the SHIT SMACKED OUT HIS FACE

FUCKIN WIT DIS REAL COSMIC OG KNIGGA

I PROMISE YOU THIS BRUH!!