RIP or MIA the following members

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Lmao, dude been around

He said he just ain’t creating threads or being the repost police
This what I was talking about when I said dude been around just wasn’t making threads …

DD450-BCB-84-C9-435-F-B4-CE-4446321-D6878.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
This what I was talking about when I said dude been around just wasn’t making threads …

DD450-BCB-84-C9-435-F-B4-CE-4446321-D6878.jpg

He's mad he can't troll the way he wants to. He harassed MASTERBAKER for the last time and caught a permanent ban. I saw that and changed it to a two week ban. Then after a few HNIC let him back in.

He can be a great poster. It's just the mean girl trolling antics of his are over the top. Don't get me wrong. He's not as bad that weirdo that was spamming threads with pics of goats. Then made a gay ass thread praising his friend for being brave for coming out the closet. To this day that weirdo cantstandya lives in infamy for that fuckery. So many things were implied.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's mad he can't troll the way he wants to. He harassed MASTERBAKER for the last time and caught a permanent ban. I saw that and changed it to a two week ban. Then after a few HNIC let him back in.

He can be a great poster. It's just the mean girl trolling antics of his are over the top. Don't get me wrong. He's not as bad that weirdo that was spamming threads with pics of goats. Then made a gay ass thread praising his friend for being brave for coming out the closet. To this day that weirdo cantstandya lives in infamy for that fuckery. So many things were implied.
Yeah his troll game was way over the top. It was like he never shut it down.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

31-suits

Potential Star
Registered
Joined Jan 16, 2024

Who are you?
Not sure if you remember the guy who used to post all that apple stuff he was super annoying. I found all his child support pics and etc. and also what I did to blunt. My name was 300 it got banned after the blunt stuff then I became 30-suits because I then picked the wanna be political guy (I smashed his sister also) but I lost the password to that acct and was unable to reset it. But since then I been chilling

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure if you remember the guy who used to post all that apple stuff he was super annoying. I found all his child support pics and etc. and also what I did to blunt. My name was 300 it got banned after the blunt stuff then I became 30-suits because I then picked the wanna be political guy (I smashed his sister also) but I lost the password to that acct and was unable to reset it. But since then I been chilling
Wait

What?!

Who are you fam?

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor

Oh wow. I remember all of that. When I saw you posting I thought you were playing on another members name. Great to see you are still around.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I haven't seen @Plim-Don post in a long time. That's a cool brother. I remember when redsox posted his pics to clown him and folks were like nah. @Plim-Don , was just too cool. He made fire posts of sexy bitches and never beefed with anyone. Shortly after that @Rossini got on @redsox case about what he called "man Googling" and redsox either left the board or that username alone for good. Only for @Rossini to disappear for a few years and come back talking bat shit crazy in a few posts and disappearing again. Suffice to say Black folks go through a whole lot more stress than any other race or ethnic group in AmeriKKKa. So I tend to think folks are just dealing with life when we don't see them post for a while.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Seriously where is @LSN ? Seems like I haven't seen a post from him for years, months and days. For a long time he and Makkonen, were my favorite posters who didn't post sexy women.

I remember he briefly returned and seemed content with posting regularly on the Coli at that point.

Hopefully that's all it is and the brother's healthy and doing well.

Speaking of which, anyone heard from Gene Cisco? I haven’t seen that brother post In a while.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I haven't seen @Plim-Don post in a long time. That's a cool brother. I remember when redsox posted his pics to clown him and folks were like nah. @Plim-Don , was just too cool. He made fire posts of sexy bitches and never beefed with anyone. Shortly after that @Rossini got on @redsox case about what he called "man Googling" and redsox either left the board or that username alone for good. Only for @Rossini to disappear for a few years and come back talking bat shit crazy in a few posts and disappearing again. Suffice to say Black folks go through a whole lot more stress than any other race or ethnic group in AmeriKKKa. So I tend to think folks are just dealing with life when we don't see them post for a while.

I think I remember hearing Rossini caught a case over the street shit he was involved in and had spoken about regularly on the board.

My assumption after that is he caught a bid.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

wait hold up.. Political guy?? you mean chase bannon mr Im so far above you knee grows,

but yet went full ghetto with the con game and left with some members money.. you tawkin bout THAT GUY??

he had to have been one of the biggest dick heads on bgol, I remember he claims he was running for office in south carolina,

muthafucka would take pics with sisters an not even smile, like it was a chore to be there,

he took pictures with beckys, muthafucka was smilin ear to ear, cheesin like a muthafucka...

dude was one of bgols most notorious characters.. and I knew bgol was changing when got members for thier money,

and they just let it slide..

I wouldve hired an investigator, not even to find him, just to get dirt on him and post it... Id let him keep the money, but it will be open

season on HIS WHOLE FAMILY... everybody DOXED AND UPLOADED

break the man code, EVERYTHING GOES!!!

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

The Apple fanboy with the child support issues was named Divine.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
wait hold up.. Political guy?? you mean chase bannon mr Im so far above you knee grows,

but yet went full ghetto with the con game and left with some members money.. you tawkin bout THAT GUY??

he had to have been one of the biggest dick heads on bgol, I remember he claims he was running for office in south carolina,

muthafucka would take pics with sisters an not even smile, like it was a chore to be there,

he took pictures with beckys, muthafucka was smilin ear to ear, cheesin like a muthafucka...

dude was one of bgols most notorious characters.. and I knew bgol was changing when got members for thier money,

and they just let it slide..

I wouldve hired an investigator, not even to find him, just to get dirt on him and post it... Id let him keep the money, but it will be open

season on HIS WHOLE FAMILY... everybody DOXED AND UPLOADED

break the man code, EVERYTHING GOES!!!

Wasn’t he on CNN as well?