RIP Wanda Smith (Radio Host and Comedian)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Since a lot of dudes claim the Katt thing is the biggest event to happen to her (i disagree)?

I am curious how Katt will address her passing if at all.
I mean to be honest, she brought that on herself, I don't believe Katt would've went at her the way he did.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I mean to be honest, she brought that on herself, I don't believe Katt would've went at her the way he did.

but she is dead now.

I don't think that needs to be a major part of her obituary

We constantly complain when white media brings up negative stuff when a black celebrity dies or even when a black person is murdered by cops.

This black woman had a long respected career. To me it's f**ked up to try to make that legacy a footnote because of a viral video

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
but she is dead now.

I don't think that needs to be a major part of her obituary

We constantly complain when white media brings up negative stuff when a black celebrity dies or even when a black person is murdered by cops.

This black woman had a long respected career. To me it's f**ked up to try to make that legacy a footnote because of a viral video
Yeah, but every situation is different, we can't forget the disrespect either which is why her career went down the drain as a radio personality.

That Katt Williams video went viral and I don't think it's gonna stop.

As far as her career a lot of people don't know too much of her depending on what generation seen her in movies or TV shows.

I did say R.I.P. but I won't be sad about it either.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Rest-In-Peace.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, but every situation is different, we can't forget the disrespect either which is why her career went down the drain as a radio personality.

That Katt Williams video went viral and I don't think it's gonna stop.

As far as her career a lot of people don't know too much of her depending on what generation seen her in movies or TV shows.

I did say R.I.P. but I won't be sad about it either.

I hear you but she dead she is a human being a black woman at that.

And trust a generation knows who she is outside that moment.

But sadly this is the modern society we have decided to allow to thrive and dominate.

Let's see how that works out.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I hear you but she dead she is a human being a black woman at that.

And trust a generation knows who she is outside that moment.

But sadly this is the modern society we have decided to allow to thrive and dominate.

Let's see how that works out.
People hated Kevin Samuels as well, they were saying all kinds of stuff when he died.

A lot of men had respect for him because we could relate to what he was saying and he wanted better for his own people to get married and to know their worth.

Yes, people will remember you depending on what mark you left.

We can say it's right or wrong, but everybody have different feelings for someone after they pass.

No good deeds goes unpunished.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People hated Kevin Samuels as well, they were saying all kinds of stuff when he died.

A lot of men had respect for him because we could relate to what he was saying and he wanted better for his own people to get married and to know their worth.

Yes, people will remember you depending on what mark you left.

We can say it's right or wrong, but everybody have different feelings for someone after they pass.

Good deeds never go unpunished.

I get it. But the example you gave he knowingly built up a group to dislike him.

She had a bad moment. But I forgot what her husband did afterwards. So you make a very valid point.

Still I don't think it warrants a permanent stain especially at death.

I always say this on board... keep the same energy. Because you or someone you like is going to get the same treatment.

RIP to her

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

She died a day after her birthday. :smh:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Rest in peace, but I didn't know her for anything other than trying to show up Katt Williams and Katt Williams put a fire to that ass.

If what OP says is true that she put a lot of brothers on in the comedy game, good for her. And again, rest in peace
You could've just said RIP

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it. But the example you gave he knowingly built up a group to dislike him.

She had a bad moment. But I forgot what her husband did afterwards. So you make a very valid point.

Still I don't think it warrants a permanent stain especially at death.

I always say this on board... keep the same energy. Because you or someone you like is going to get the same treatment.

RIP to her

And all they seem to want her to be remembered for is when she was clowned by Katt
One has to understand and remember that to many, the only reason they know her is from being messy and trying to shit on Katt when he was on her show.

Even when he wasn't scheduled to be on her show and he was only there supporting a friend and fellow comedian.

And out the blue she came at him with negativity and negative energy.

And as you said, people are keeping that same energy for her just not in the way that you meant it.

With that said, some of the comments are cold because she was a person and not just a character on the radio.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
One has to understand and remember that to many, the only reason they know her is from being messy and trying to shit on Katt when he was on her show.

Even when he wasn't scheduled to be on her show and he was only there supporting a friend and fellow comedian.

And out the blue she came at him with negativity and negative energy.

And as you said, people are keeping that same energy for her just not in the way that you meant it.

With that said, some of the comments are cold because she was a person and not just a character on the radio.

Agree with all this