RIP Wanda Smith (Radio Host and Comedian)

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
But I didn't though.

Look, two things can be true. She could have put a bunch of Black people on AND tried to get smooth with Kat Williams and got lit the fuck up like Fourth of July. Don't tell me what the fuck I should have could have said, I said what the fuck I said
Lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So, you're saying Katt is scared of Kevin Hart?

Steve Harvey haven't whooped Katt ass yet and he definitely didn't have that same energy nor smoke for Mark Curry who called his punk ass out.

Nah. But that is what the internet was trying to say. No matter if it was based on fear coincidence or schedule.

See how a narrative can now stick with you and define you because of this society we allowing to exist?

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Nah. But that is what the internet was trying to say. No matter if it was based on fear coincidence or schedule.

See how a narrative can now stick with you and define you because of this society we allowing to exist?
Yeah, but that's how it goes.

I know about their beef, this feud between these 3 been going on for years. Usually people when they get older, realize they need to squash their beef but I don't think that's the case with these 3.