RoadRage Has A Passion For Wombmen

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
O.P. LEARN THIS LESSON AND LEARN IT GOOD, YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH A FOOL.

Actually I get your point RR but like alway's it not what your saying but how your saying it. There's nothing worse than an educated fool. That's right I ain't forgot you derailed my thread with your bullshit! And every time you go on one of your rants I'm going to remind you of that shit! :angry:
You know there are better ways of getting sand out your panties, right..

UnoBetter2

Rising Star
Registered
MAN FUCK YOU AND YOUR RANT!! :angry:

YOU CANT ARGUE WITH A FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This message is hidden because UnoBetter2 is on your ignore list.
Duke you plotted all this time over some shit I told you almost a year ago, just to get igged... I think you should have thought of a better plan man...
Cause if I got beef with a kat I would have addressed them right there on the spot like a man, instead of letting your emotions get the best of you and allowing shit to fester..
Oh don't bother answering back, because, one your on ignore and 2 there aint nothing you can say that can change the fact that you have stalker like ways, biotch!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yo, now I am hearing that homo's can now change their birth certificate gender.... NOw yall may think its just to make them feel comfortable and normal, fuck out of here who the fuck looks at their birth certificate like that?
That shit is really being in placed to make rapping and tricking hetro sexuals leagal by shifting and changing the definition of gender related words, such as female (feminine-male) and woman (womb-man), we need to push for words that are more indicative to the demands of how strait men define women not a definition catered to perpetuating the lies of a bunch of homo's hell bent on raping with decept.
I have nothing wrong with transgenders, so why not allow them to put transgender on their birth certificate or license!!!!!
If they are allowed to pull that shit off, then we should be allowed to change our credit rating to something that complies to how you identify your lifestyle with!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo, now I am hearing that homo's can now change their birth certificate gender.... NOw yall may think its just to make them feel comfortable and normal, fuck out of here who the fuck looks at their birth certificate like that?
That shit is really being in placed to make rapping and tricking hetro sexuals leagal by shifting and changing the definition of gender related words, such as female (feminine-male) and woman (womb-man), we need to push for words that are more indicative to the demands of how strait men define women not a definition catered to perpetuating the lies of a bunch of homo's hell bent on raping with decept.
I have nothing wrong with transgenders, so why not allow them to put transgender on their birth certificate or license!!!!!
If they are allowed to pull that shit off, then we should be allowed to change our credit rating to something that complies to how you identify your lifestyle with!!!

exactly lets just change every fucking thing... good..

now my REAL TRUE copper toned people can be known as Sun Blessed..

instead of this fictional "black" thing,

crackers invented crayons and dont know the difference between brown and black...

but that shit you talkin bout, is just to have more confusion and chaos, truth is..

we are losing if we are simply wasting time and reacting to this bullshit..

instead of ignoring it, and initiating our own plan..

truth be told we should spend waay more time, discussing and alternate society.

then waste time analyzing the chaos they are tryin to keep us under...

we need less reacting!

more initiating!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
So what are the real world implications?
1- now trannies can be strippers in strait clubs and anyone who complains can be sued..
2- A transgender can trick a guy into marrying them and in any church with out a chance for an annulment due to its sex, due to the fact that technically they are women..
3- Don't get into a fight with one of them, because not only are you committing a hate crime, you can also be charged with battering a female.:smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
exactly lets just change every fucking thing... good..

now my REAL TRUE copper toned people can be known as Sun Blessed..

instead of this fictional "black" thing,

crackers invented crayons and dont know the difference between brown and black...

but that shit you talkin bout, is just to have more confusion and chaos, truth is..

we are losing if we are simply wasting time and reacting to this bullshit..

instead of ignoring it, and initiating our own plan..

truth be told we should spend waay more time, discussing and alternate society.

then waste time analyzing the chaos they are tryin to keep us under...

we need less reacting!

more initiating!!!

Thats all good until you go out dancing with what you think is a chick, and she starts rubbing what you think is her fat ass all over your joint, you take her to a jump off spot, only to find out she is a dude.
You do what I would do in that spot, beat that batty boy ass, only to get arrested for female battery shit they may list you as a sex offender...:smh:
Yall need to wake up and see the big picture, they are legally covering their asses to allow such fuckery!!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
They are also bending the definition of what strait is, in the past it was a man who was attracted to women and had sexual relationships with women, now they have changed it to include trannies and homos who identify themselves as a female..:smh:
So now if you have a son and some gay teacher decides to give the female role to a boy, he can legally have your son treat another boy as if it were a girl... Imagine your 11 year old son staring as Romeo with some boy name Earl as Juliette...:smh: Now are you starting to catch!?

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
So a dude who believes he is not hiv positive has the right to infect women, just because according to you he really isn't infected....

You have the right to live as you choose. It's amazing to me how black men who're constantly having their rights shit on want to do the same to someone else.

Fucking fascinating. But you know what? no. You don't even appreciate or give a damn for yourselves. So i guess it's not that much of a surprise.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You have the right to live as you choose. It's amazing to me how black men who're constantly having their rights shit on want to do the same to someone else.

Fucking fascinating. But you know what? no. You don't even appreciate or give a damn for yourselves. So i guess it's not that much of a surprise.

So if a dude dresses up like a butch and go to a lesbian club and start fucking with lesbos its all kool and the gang, only if he says he feels he is a lesbian?
Fuck out of here with that bullshit, 'cause you and I know that them lezbos would be fumming like a rabid dog if dudes were to flip the script like that!!!!

Last edited:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
So if a dude dresses up like a butch and go to a lesbian club and start fucking with lesbos its all kool and the gang, only if he says he feels he is a lesbian?
Fuck out of here with that bullshit, 'cause you and I know that them lezbos would be fumming like a rabid dog if dude were to flip the script like that!!!!

You have the right to live as you choose. To be what you want. Everyone does.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The scary thing is that there are some fine as trannies where you have to be extra careful now.

awwwwwww shit.....this nigga done went full RepostKing
1f3258b49a635e28caba1be9ec5ec7c98e9f98c.gif

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You have the right to live as you choose. To be what you want. Everyone does.
Wrong!!! You have the right to live your life just as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others..
Like I said, I couldn't give a rats ass what homos, trannies or any of them do, just as long as you don't force me to redefine what being strait is..
My definition is a man with a wombman (a female born exclusively female sex organs) not that bullshit the white man and homos are pushing, a person who identifies themselves as a female!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats all good until you go out dancing with what you think is a chick, and she starts rubbing what you think is her fat ass all over your joint, you take her to a jump off spot, only to find out she is a dude.
You do what I would do in that spot, beat that batty boy ass, only to get arrested for female battery shit they may list you as a sex offender...:smh:
Yall need to wake up and see the big picture, they are legally covering their asses to allow such fuckery!!!!

yea the fucked up shit is that shit is straight up lying..

its saying... to lie about how you were born at your actual birth!

they are literally justifying and legalizing lying..

but I aint surprised look who we are talking bout..

Yo I think I got a way to tell if a chick is really a chick,,

yall help me test this shit out.. bust it!!!

go to every chick you know today.. ask her to stretch her arm out..

we are looking for a slight upward bend at the elbow..

as oppossed to a males stretched out arm, which should be straight...

let a brother know if you see anyone with straight stretched out arms, with no slight bend at the elbow...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Im not really worried about me, Im good I can spot them... What I am worried about is some brother losing it and having his life fucked up due to some fago law!!! We have enough brothers lives getting fucked up over bullshit don't need more shit setting us up!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you been caught slipping since you posted this? Or are you still being careful?
I don’t really hit the clubs once the kids arrived. But it was crazy in Atlanta.

I tell brothas to keep their eyes open and understand you in the land of fags. When you spot a female that is to thick, do your homework

What I hate the most is that many fags get a rush tricking men. Those deserve a bullet in their skull

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn I just was glancing at the first page.. and I seen the poster J.E.T.s a

was like... damn I ain't see his name in awhile...

and I know he was always getting into some shit with that poster from LA

who knew Nipsey Hussle..

wonder if they still around, so many posters passed away over the years..be nice

to wish em all a good farewell if this was the case..