Russell Simpson is a proud dad who STEPPED UP as a father raising FUTURE!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Russell Wilson I Knew Raising Ciara's Son Was My Responsibility ... Joseph Did Same for Jesus​

Russell Wilson says he knew from day 1 that helping to raise Ciara's son with Future would become his new burden and responsibility in life -- comparing himself to Jesus' dad.

The Broncos QB -- whose future there in Denver seems uncertain at this point -- appeared this week on the "I Am Athlete" podcast ... where he talked about his marriage with Ciara and the fact that he plays stepdad to her kid, Future Jr., who she shares with the rapper.

Take a listen, 'cause this is pretty eye-opening ... Russ literally says he felt God was talking to him to let him know that not only was Ciara the one for him -- but that raising her boy was also something he was destined to do as well.

RW says he knew this from the moment he met Ciara -- which apparently also included a meet-and-greet with a then-baby Future Jr. ... so we're talking years ago.

russell wilson, ciara and famiy instagram photo

Russ also says he was having a conversation with the man upstairs about this -- and he explains that he felt God speaking to him and telling him this would become his path -- namely, becoming a family man. And yes, he does invoke Joseph's name, as well as JC.

If you think you're stunned by Russell's words, wait 'til you see Brandon Marshall -- who Russ is speaking with in this conversation. You can tell ... he's shocked by what he's hearing.

future and future zahir sub 2

Getty

Remember, Future Jr. is Future's son ... and he shares custody of his kid with Ciara -- although, we seem to see him more with his mom, at least publicly and online anyway.

Considering the historical bad blood between Future and Russ -- something tells us Future ain't gonna take this very well. As for Ciara, she hasn't addressed Russ' words yet.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Russell Wilson I Knew Raising Ciara's Son Was My Responsibility ... Joseph Did Same for Jesus​

Russell Wilson says he knew from day 1 that helping to raise Ciara's son with Future would become his new burden and responsibility in life -- comparing himself to Jesus' dad.

The Broncos QB -- whose future there in Denver seems uncertain at this point -- appeared this week on the "I Am Athlete" podcast ... where he talked about his marriage with Ciara and the fact that he plays stepdad to her kid, Future Jr., who she shares with the rapper.

Take a listen, 'cause this is pretty eye-opening ... Russ literally says he felt God was talking to him to let him know that not only was Ciara the one for him -- but that raising her boy was also something he was destined to do as well.

RW says he knew this from the moment he met Ciara -- which apparently also included a meet-and-greet with a then-baby Future Jr. ... so we're talking years ago.

russell wilson, ciara and famiy instagram photo

Russ also says he was having a conversation with the man upstairs about this -- and he explains that he felt God speaking to him and telling him this would become his path -- namely, becoming a family man. And yes, he does invoke Joseph's name, as well as JC.

If you think you're stunned by Russell's words, wait 'til you see Brandon Marshall -- who Russ is speaking with in this conversation. You can tell ... he's shocked by what he's hearing.

future and future zahir sub 2

Getty

Remember, Future Jr. is Future's son ... and he shares custody of his kid with Ciara -- although, we seem to see him more with his mom, at least publicly and online anyway.

Considering the historical bad blood between Future and Russ -- something tells us Future ain't gonna take this very well. As for Ciara, she hasn't addressed Russ' words yet.

If the interviewer asks Ciara and Russell if Future is a deadbeat/absentee father and they say “YES“ then what Russell is saying is commendable but if they can't then this is clown shit because it's exactly what Russell is basically saying in the interview

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shits getting old. If more niggas had step daddy’s yall wouldn’t be as pussy as most of you are.

Right. Like what even is the purpose of calling this out. Russ stepped up as a man and is helping raise a young boy period. He's with the kid's mother, what else do you expect him to do? If you think he shouldn't act as a father figure, where appropriate, then you a whole scumbag.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If the interviewer asks Ciara and Russell if Future is a deadbeat/absentee father and they say “YES“ then what Russell is saying is commendable but if they can't then this is clown shit because it's exactly what Russell is basically saying in the interview
Dude was really simping for ciara and doing the most like he's future father to act like FUTURE can't afford to take care his own seed.

Ciara love this clown shit to try to go after future because she was so dumb to allow him to plant a seed in her after knowing he had multiple baby mamas at the time.

No matter how they want to act like russell is FUTURE dad when he isn't because future can be in his son's life but they always like a feel good story thinking russell is doing everything raising that boy.

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
" Future has a total of 8 children from 8 different mothers and 1 adopted son as of 15 December 2023"

At least Russell can help with one of Future's children, ain't nothing wrong with that.... :dunno:
Future don't need no help in raising his kids when he can do it on his own.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I'm not reading the interview, but if you plan on marrying a woman with kids accepting her kids as your own is part of the deal.
To each their own, a man don't have to accept another woman's kid that aren't theirs. Then when do something wrong and the step dad tries to discipline him he'll yell, "you aren't my daddy"

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Future don't need no help in raising his kids when he can do it on his own.
Well, Russell was there everyday for Lil Future since he's been nine months old so it's too late for Russell not to help. So you want Ciara to be a single mother? Now in their household, Lil Future is the older brother to Sienna, Win and Amora, how would you extract Russell out of this equation, bruh?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Well, Russell was there everyday for Lil Future since he's been nine months old so it's too late for Russell not to help. So you want Ciara to be a single mother? Now in their household, Lil Future is the older brother to Sienna, Win and Amora, how would you extract Russell out of this equation, bruh?
I'm saying the disrespect is crazy. people really out there thinking russell is future father when he's not. Somebody in the media said that dumb shit and fans had to let that person know they fucked up but I believe they be doing this shit on purpose.

yeah, lil futures has been accepted into the family but the media stay thinking russell raining that boy alone being married to ciara.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
No nigga need to call this nigga "Simp" because there are niggas on this board playing the "step dad" role.

One thing should be noticed, Russell didn't waste anytime getting Ciara pregnant, nearly back-to-back-to-back.
I don't deal with women with kids. Especially when i don't have any.

I refuse to be stepdad to any women with kids that aren't mines nor would I marry her either.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Well, Russell was there everyday for Lil Future since he's been nine months old so it's too late for Russell not to help. So you want Ciara to be a single mother? Now in their household, Lil Future is the older brother to Sienna, Win and Amora,how would you extract Russell out of this equation, bruh?

No nigga need to call this nigga "Simp" because there are niggas on this board playing the "step dad" role.

One thing should be noticed, Russell didn't waste anytime getting Ciara pregnant, nearly back-to-back-to-back.
Lol..I didn't even know he had put 3 babies in her

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm saying the disrespect is crazy. people really out there thinking russell is future father when he's not. Somebody in the media said that dumb shit and fans had to let that person know they fucked up but I believe they be doing this shit on purpose.

yeah, lil futures has been accepted into the family but the media stay thinking russell raining that boy alone being married to ciara.
Bruh, my point is that Russell was there on a daily basis for Future since he was nine months old, that's not simp behavior, that's fatherly behavior.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
If you marry a woman with kids, then you're choosing to raise the kids as well. But, she has to let you be a father to those kids.

It can't be any of that, "If little Johnny does something out of line, you have to come to me." If that is going on, the relationship is going to be doomed.

Raising and the discipline of children is a conversation that has to be had "BEFORE" the marriage.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
If you marry a woman with kids, then you're choosing to raise the kids as well. But, she has to let you be a father to those kids.

It can't be any of that, "If little Johnny does something out of line, you have to come to me." If that is going on, the relationship is going to be doomed.

Raising and the discipline of children is a conversation that has to be had "BEFORE" the marriage.

This. My wife is “step mom” but my daughter at first was a little stand offish with her because of her mom. Once I laid down the rules to her, telling her my my girlfriend at the time had the ability to discipline her the same as her mother and I. She quickly accepted it.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Bruh, my point is that Russell was there on a daily basis for Future since he was nine months old, that's not simp behavior, that's fatherly behavior.
Ciara did that shit out of spite because she was mad at future at the time. I'm sure future could've raised his son himself without russell needing to be involved.

Also it's fucked up when women have a lot of say so how much time a father is allowed to see their child when the mom and dad don't get along.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ciara did that shit out of spite because she was mad at future at the time. I'm sure future could've raised his son himself without russell needing to be involved.

Also it's fucked up when women have a lot of say so how much time a father is allowed to see their child when the mom and dad don't get along.
Bruh, Ciara & Russell had three kids together after Lil Future, though. So she was so mad at Future that she had three other children with Russell?

Last edited: