Russell Simpson is a proud dad who STEPPED UP as a father raising FUTURE!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Ciara and Russell want to portray Future as a dead beat without directly saying it, this whole video by Russell is basically him saying the kid didn't have a father and the God told him to become that, meanwhile Ciara tried to limit Futures custody by saying baby Future has health problems so going from Denver to Georgia was bad for his health, the kid is with the grandma most of the time instead of Future and that Future was late or canceled 37% of the time when he supposed to see the kid
Thank you, this was my point but most on this thread out there making ciara some kind of saint and russell as a great dad because ciara doing all this shit out of spite because she is still hurt from within having a kid by future that she's trying to do everything to keep future out of his son's life. She wants lil future to look at russell as his father.

noticed how some of these dudes on this thread celebrating this simp shit russell is doing and co-signing it not realizing ciara is behind this shit. Because women do try to take the father out of their son's life because shit went left with the mother and father.

like i was saying lil future has a father who can raise him that he doesn't need russell at all. But russell simpson out there following the lead like sheep with ciara having him believe he's the father of lil future to try to keep future out of his son's life.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A lot of ya'll in here caping for and co-signing that sucka shit Russel Wilson did. To each his own. Personally it could never be me. That's simpin with a capital S and creates the worst kind of imbalance in a relationship.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
A lot of ya'll in here caping for and co-signing that sucka shit Russel Wilson did. To each his own. Personally it could never be me. That's simpin with a capital S and creates the worst kind of imbalance in a relationship.
Fact, niggas happy being a stepfather like that's some thurl shit.

i could never play step daddy like a simp.

Some of these nigga you can tell would allow their stepdaughter to put lipstick on them or paint their nails.

Never would i allow women to use me as puppet to create beef with her baby daddy to have me being a stepfather.

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fact, niggas happy being a stepfather like that's some thurl shit.

i could never play step daddy like a simp.

Some of these niggs you can tell would allow their stepdaughter to put lipstick on them or paint their nails.

Never would i allow women to use me as puppet to create beef with her baby daddy to have me being a stepfather.
What you're missing is Black Love, everything isn't about simp this or simp that: what's more important is Black Love. Russel and Lil Future have a bond of love and there's nothing wrong with that. Just because what's within you can't accept loving a step-child, that doesn't mean others can't.

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
What you're missing is Black Love, everything isn't about simp this or simp that: what's more is important is Black Love. Russel and Lil Future have a bond of love and there's nothing wrong with that. Just because what's within you can't accept loving a step-child, that doesn't mean others can't.
I get all of that but these women be using weak men like russell.

If a man wants to be a stepdad then cool.

But dudes need to learn to stay in their lane and not cross it when it comes to another person's kid with the mother of a child by a different man being in his ear of the man she's with to tell him that you're the father because baby daddy and mother don't get along.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get all of that but these women be using weak men like russell.

If a man wants to be a stepdad then cool.

But dudes need to learn to stay in their lane and not cross it when it comes to another person's kid with the mother of a child by a different man being in his ear of the man she's with to tell him that you're the father because baby daddy and mother don't get along.
So, basically you wanted Ciara to stay a single mother and that's it? No other love can enter her life from another man? She can have no other children by that loving man?

Ciara just has to wait for Future....all of her life.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
So, basically you wanted Ciara to stay a single mother and that's it? No other love can enter her life from another man? She can have no other children by that loving man?

You stay twisting shit saying things I never said.

It's not that deep.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I'm not twisting at all, I'm following your logic. When would it be acceptable for Ciara to date again after her break-up with Future? Just answer that. Remember she broke up with him in 2014....
If you think this thread is bad wait until you see the thread that will be posted about Gabourey Sidibe. It will expose the character of a lot of people on here.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
How is he a simp? Would you rather be in Future’s spot fighting how many ratchet baby mamas?

And what will his son think of him when he’s older?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m wondering who’s going to make the thread? :roflmao:
:lol: .......I don't know, man.....

but this scene cracks me up every time: you know folks in the store would have chased her down.....

precious-fried-chicken.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the interviewer asks Ciara and Russell if Future is a deadbeat/absentee father and they say “YES“ then what Russell is saying is commendable but if they can't then this is clown shit because it's exactly what Russell is basically saying in the interview
When you marry a woman with a child, the kid becomes your responsibility.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm saying the disrespect is crazy. people really out there thinking russell is future father when he's not. Somebody in the media said that dumb shit and fans had to let that person know they fucked up but I believe they be doing this shit on purpose.

yeah, lil futures has been accepted into the family but the media stay thinking russell raining that boy alone being married to ciara.
Russell is his father and the child and the kids recognize him as such. Why do you have a problem with that?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ciara did that shit out of spite because she was mad at future at the time. I'm sure future could've raised his son himself without russell needing to be involved.

Also it's fucked up when women have a lot of say so how much time a father is allowed to see their child when the mom and dad don't get along.
How exactly can Russell not be involved with raising him when he pays the bills and lives in his house. You make no sense

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
FUTURE junior has a full-time FATHER and a part-time, Dad. End of story.

You gotta love the RIDICULOUSNESS of it. Some here are more concerned about Future's fragile ego, than than the well-being of Junior. A FULL-TIME FATHER is to "stay in your lane"? FOH with that nonsense. I highly doubt Junior ever raises his voice to say "you're not my Dad" in that household, when there is a father raising him full-time.

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1ikbot.jpg

Look; at this point, Russell & Ciara have been happily married for 8 years and have had 3 additional children.
MOVE THE FUCK ON!!!!
:hithead:

We been moved on, even ignored some years. Ciara and Russell bring this up to the media. Like a D Wade and his kid, they go on IIA and tell it all. They seek attention oppose of live their blessed life.

The media forces us to see it, even though we not asking or want to. Taylor Swift was forced on us as we watched football this year. Even down to the Superbowl.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
OP is a red pill incel that hates women. 80% of the threads he posts are bashing women or talking about "simps".
interesting… :puzzled:I did ask who was going to make the thread about Gabourey Sidibe in an earlier post. #80

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
When you marry a woman with a child, the kid becomes your responsibility.

We been moved on, even ignored some years. Ciara and Russell bring this up to the media. Like a D Wade and his kid, they go on IIA and tell it all. They seek attention oppose of live their blessed life.

The media forces us to see it, even though we not asking or want to. Taylor Swift was forced on us as we watched football this year. Even down to the Superbowl.

Everyone is aware that when you marry a woman with kids they become your kids but like AngryMan said Russell and Ciara are the ones who keep bringing it up and it's clear to most people and if you read the comments they are doing it to take shots at Future. @BrownTurd I'm sure you'd love for your kid to have a loving stepfather but at the same time you wouldn't like it if the stepdad was saying they didn't need your child support money and that God told him it was HIS job to raise the child like you aren't even in the childs life, this is exactly what Russell and Ciara are portraying

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP is a red pill incel that hates women. 80% of the threads he posts are bashing women or talking about "simps".
This. Gotta realize who you're arguing with. This whole thread is one niggas ego and incel tendencies manifest. Grown men ain't concerned about "how Future feels", so why is he? Caping for dirtbags with a million kids while shitting on a married couple who take care of their family. Homey needs to touch some grass and get some therapy.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This. Gotta realize who you're arguing with. This whole thread is one niggas ego and incel tendencies manifest. Grown men ain't concerned about "how Future feels", so why is he? Caping for dirtbags with a million kids while shitting on a married couple who take care of their family. Homey needs to touch some grass and get some therapy.
Pussy is good for me.

BGOL is my entertainment playground.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How you know she hasn't tried
Because out of all these years, it would’ve been surface through her media. All I see is them flaunting Russell around lil Future. The kid is named after his fathers stage name. Where Amber Rose always say Wiz is a great father.

Even Deion sat down with Tracy Edmonds kids father