Russell Simpson is a proud dad who STEPPED UP as a father raising FUTURE!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
How can a man with 8 children by 8 women spread across the country and a state possibly raise any of them?
Ummmmm, nick cannon doing it with no problem and yes, he has more money to do that before y'all even think about saying that shit!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ummmmm, nick cannon doing it with no problem and yes, he has more money to do that before y'all even think about saying that shit!
You dont know wtf Nick cannon is doing.. And he himself has expressed regret about fathering so many kids in separate households. And again, there is simply no possible way for one man to raise 8 children spread across multiple homes and states. Arguing against that basic fact is idiotic.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How so? Dude has admitted that he spends the most time with one of his kids. He's also admitted that all of his kids haven't met each other nor have them ever been in the same place at the same time. Dude has a busy schedule filming various tv shows during the week. So how exactly is he seeing those other kids who are spread all around the country?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm talking about during the time when lil future was a baby.

"Future Zahir Wilburn, born May 19, 2014

Future Zahir Wilburn is Ciara’s oldest child. The singer welcomed him with her ex-fiancé, Future, in May 2014.

Her relationship with Future ended that year, and she later married Russell Wilson in 2016."

Future is nine years old now, that's almost a decade ago. So Russell shouldn't be in Lil Future's life almost ten years later, is that what you're saying?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You dont know wtf Nick cannon is doing.. And he himself has expressed regret about fathering so many kids in separate households. And again, there is simply no possible way for one man to raise 8 children spread across multiple homes and states. Arguing against that basic fact is idiotic.
if nick cannon is regretting that then he wouldn't keep getting more women pregnant. Nick cannon said he wanted to have as many children before he dies because of the disease he's living with for them to continue his legacy when he's gone.

Like i said, dudes who have money can afford to raise as many kids as they want by different women.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
if nick cannon is regretting that then he wouldn't keep getting more women pregnant. Nick cannon said he wanted to have as many children before he dies because of the disease he's living with for them to continue his legacy when he's gone.

Like i said, dudes who have money can afford to raise as many kids as they want by different women.
Didn't he claim he had a year to live or some shit? Dude is full of shit and has a weak pull out game.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
How so? Dude has admitted that he spends the most time with one of his kids. He's also admitted that all of his kids haven't met each other nor have them ever been in the same place at the same time. Dude has a busy schedule filming various tv shows during the week. So how exactly is he seeing those other kids who are spread all around the country?
You right i remembered him saying that.

but he can make a way to get them all together.

But like you said he has a busy schedule and I'm pretty sure he knew this was gonna be a challenge fucking different women raw having kids with them.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No they can afford to pay women child support to raise those kids.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

"Future Zahir Wilburn, born May 19, 2014

Future Zahir Wilburn is Ciara’s oldest child. The singer welcomed him with her ex-fiancé, Future, in May 2014.

Her relationship with Future ended that year, and she later married Russell Wilson in 2016."

Future is nine years old now, that's almost a decade ago. So Russell shouldn't be in Lil Future's life almost ten years later, is that what you're saying?
I never said russell shouldn't be in lil future life once he married ciara.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Theres no "if" in it. Hes stated regrets because of limitations it presents on raising the children. And thats the point. Making it about Nick doesnt change the overall point. No man can raise 8 kids from 8 women spread in different geographical locations.

And further, calling a man a simp because he undertakes the task of raising a Black boy is supreme stupidity.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No nigga need to call this nigga "Simp" because there are niggas on this board playing the "step dad" role.

One thing should be noticed, Russell didn't waste anytime getting Ciara pregnant, nearly back-to-back-to-back.
Guilty as charged. I wouldn't do it again hindsight being 20/20.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Theres no "if" in it. Hes stated regrets because of limitations it presents on raising the children. And thats the point. Making it about Nick doesnt change the overall point. No man can raise 8 kids from 8 women spread in different geographical locations.

And further, calling a man a simp because he undertakes the task of raising a Black boy is supreme stupidity.
If he can't then he shouldn't never got all those women pregnant.

So, again they can afford to make a way to get those kids together because they have the money to do so.

Also, if nick wasn't so busy, I'm sure he would had time to get all those kids together to spend time with each other being with him.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is what i said is moot?
You said "I never said russell shouldn't be in lil future life once he married ciara..." Yet, earlier you complained about Russell being in Lil Future's life so you're speaking with a forked tongue, which is it?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You said "I never said russell shouldn't be in lil future life once he married ciara..." Yet, earlier you complained about Russell being in Lil Future's life so you're speaking with a forked tongue, which is it?
I was basically speaking how they think russell is raising that boy alone to act like his father don't exist.

Also, why they don't give ciara other kids any attention which are indeed his kids.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So, again they can afford to make a way to get those kids together because they have the money to do so.

Also, if nick wasn't so busy, I'm sure he would had time to get all those kids together to spend time with each other being with him.
You think "getting kids together" every now and again and having money are all it takes to raise a child? :smh: :lol:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was basically speaking how they think russell is raising that boy alone to act like his father don't exist.

Also, why they don't give ciara other kids any attention which are indeed his kids.
Who is "they"? Who thinks?

and

Look at Ciara's ig, she gives non-Future children a lot of attention.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Who is "they"? Who thinks?

and

Look at Ciara's ig, she gives non-Future children a lot of attention.
Media they always be doing this shit asking questions about lil future when they should be giving the attention to russell kids that he have with ciare is my point.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nigggaahz mad that a man who wanted to date most here couldn't afford to date & or marry.... who had a baby with a cereal broken home creator....

The simp is the niggaah that's allowing another man to raise his son like he's his. Future is the real simp ass niggaah & full time phuckboi.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
As someone who played the step daddy role in a past relationship, it’s an extremely tough but rewarding task if done properly.

And as long as the BD ain’t trying to put the child against you.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's broke dudes doing the same exact thing..lol And money doesn't make up for absence.

And how many times have we seen Future talking about Russ unprovoked? Quite a few times he went at Russ calling him corny blah blah blah, even put shit in his lyrics. Name a time when you've seen or heard Russ say anything negative about Future? How many times have you seen pics of Future with any of his kids? And don't give me that he's private bs, dude can take pics left & right with other rappers & video hoes..lol If he's spending that much time with his kids, someone would have pics. Bloggers & TMZ are eveeywhere or have access to the pics.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He can do all of that just to have Future turn 18yr try to be a rapper start taking Molly and Percs just like his real father.

Being a step anything is touchy,sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He can do all of that just to have Future turn 18yr try to be a rapper start taking Molly and Percs just like his real father.

Being a step anything is touchy,sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't
Thank you, a stepfather isn't a real father.

kids will always have more influence from their biological father compared to their stepfather.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Apparently Russel since he wants a noble prize for being a step dad.
Ciara and Russell want to portray Future as a dead beat without directly saying it, this whole video by Russell is basically him saying the kid didn't have a father and the God told him to become that, meanwhile Ciara tried to limit Futures custody by saying baby Future has health problems so going from Denver to Georgia was bad for his health, the kid is with the grandma most of the time instead of Future and that Future was late or canceled 37% of the time when he supposed to see the kid. Also Russell has said before that THEY don't need Futures child support money because he can take care of the family

Last edited: