Salute to these White Folk out here seeking justice for George Floyd and other victims of police & promising to change their ways

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't take blacks serious on racial discussions that sleep with other than Black

Fam if we do that

We gonna have to erase damn near all the forefathers of the movement

Sidebar

Never thought of this before

But the black WOMEN of the civil rights movement going as far back as tubman, truth and parks ain't mess with no white men

But we cannot say the same of the men.

Interesting

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Fam if we do that

Sidebar

Never though of this before

Bit the clack WOMEN of the civil rights movement going as far back as tubman, truth and parks ain't mess with no white men

Interesting

I've said this for years. They came for Maya Angelou a while back.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mfkrs think a black man being murdered is a joke?

yup

they ALL getting exposed

and the the best part is OTHER white folk outing them

they don't want to be associated

that's the only way this gonna work

let them look in the mirror

let them see what we SEE EVERY DAY and they tell us

we being sensitive, ignore it, get over it, your paranoid.

now they SEE IT

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man those "good ole boys" gotta be heated over this shit....

SKATTA

International
International Member
Fam if we do that

Sidebar

Never thought of this before

But the black WOMEN of the civil rights movement going as far back as tubman, truth and parks ain't mess with no white men

Interesting
Only men can conquer other men,these lesbian dykes yelling and screaming on the front line here aint doing nothing.
its a mans world,period.
while women do contribute,white men running this patriochy aint worried about no lesbian/trans black folks with a megaphone.
hence the reason hundreds of black men get killed by the police yearly and about nine black women.(thats who they are fearful of the men)

keep the men passive,keep the women on the frontline making noise=win for white folks and all other groups.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Only men can conquer other men,these lesbian dykes yelling and screaming on the front line here aint doing nothing.
its a mans world,period.
while women do contribute,white men running this patriochy aint worried about no lesbian/trans black folks with a megaphone.
hence the reason hundreds of black men get killed by the police yearly and about nine black women.(thats who they are fearful of)

as this is progressing I am seeing you not wrong

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Lady Gaga turned up for YouTube’s Dear Class of 2020 virtual graduation ceremony Sunday in her Chromatica finest. And while her look is classic, her speech was brand new, seeing as how the speech Gaga wrote two weeks ago about the coronavirus pandemic is no longer so timely. In her new commencement address, the singer counted off the three things this year’s graduates will need to unearth America’s deep-rooted racism, which Gaga imagines as an invasive old-growth forest: “time, sufficient effort, and divine grace.” While the divine grace part is out of our hands, time and sufficient effort is all yours, Class of 2020.
“All of us are being invited to challenge that system and think about how to affect real change,” the singer explains. “I believe in my heart that people who are going to make this change happen are listening to me speak right now. I know this is true, because it’s you who are the seeds of the future. You are the seeds that will grow into a new and different forest that is far more beautiful and loving than the one we live in today.”
“I believe you beautiful seeds have been presented with a wonderful gift: the opportunity to reflect in this powerful moment, on your morals, your principles, and your values, and how you will guide you through life as it presents itself,” says Gaga. “People can do hard things. You can do hard things. You can rip up and replant the forest to be a vision only you have.”