Salute to these White Folk out here seeking justice for George Floyd and other victims of police & promising to change their ways

SKATTA

International
International Member
No surprise.see their press release.
all of this is on the black of mostly black men and boys getting murdered.

see their agenda and press release
All of this is done on the backs and detriment of black boys and men.
however no mention in their about page about reppin black men or boys.
they speak of repping women,repping gays,trans,disabled etc...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Justin Bieber vows to fight racial injustice after admitting he ‘benefited off of black culture'

By Justine Browning
June 07, 2020 at 01:53 PM EDT

ADVERTISEMENT
SaveFBTweetMore
ANDREW LIPOVSKY/NBC/NBCU PHOTO BANK VIA GETTY IMAGES
Justin Bieber has made a pledge to fight racial injustice after admitting he has "benefited off of black culture" throughout his career.
On Saturday, the 26-year-old singer reflected on how he has personally profited from black culture in a heartfelt Instagram post, as protests over the death of George Floyd continue throughout the U.S.
“I am inspired by black culture. I have benefited off of black culture,” Bieber wrote. “My style, how I sing, dance, perform, and my fashion have all been influenced and inspired by black culture.”

The realization has led the pop star to vow to do better, adding that he will do his part to fight for change.

ADVERTISING

Ads by Teads
“I am committed to using my platform from this day forward to learn, to speak up about racial injustice and systemic oppression, and to identify ways to be a part of much-needed change.”
Bieber previously addressed the growing unrest throughout the country last week during an Instagram Live discussion with CNN’s Angela Rye, sharing his wish to do more in the fight against inequality.
"I've been feeling shame in the sense of like, why did it take these men being killed for me to almost take a blanket over my eyes,” he said. “Why now? I do feel bad when it comes to that.”
Bieber has been showing his support for the Black Lives Matter movement on social media since public outcry began to grow last week, sharing a series of videos and quotes in support of the fight for racial equality.

On Friday, he dedicated a post to Breonna Taylor on what would have been her 27th birthday encouraging fans to donate to her GoFundMe page. Taylor, an unarmed black woman, was killed in her own home by Louisville, Ky., police in March after she was shot eight times. Her killing is still under investigation.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@Camille

I swear i feel I'm right and this was ALL organized

They used Kaepernick LAST TIME to confuse things

And tried again

Drew Brees was sent to do that sh*t and then fortunately pressure bust pipes

It was just all to damn convenient and organized

look at how they STILL trying to see if they can ride this bullsh*t out.

Its just way to orchestrated for me...

These folks demons

And trying to give the worst of themselves some type of lifeline to continue to be racist and ignorant any sliver of an excuse to be evil

Just wow

And Brees will now ALWAYS be the face of that

TARNISHING HIS LEGACY FOREVER

But one silver lining?

He died so Kaepernick could be avenged.

Drew lit that fire back... when we all needed it.

I'm good with that.

Thanks Drew

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
White folk already complaining

"Can we stop talking about this now?"

Clockwork

Man oh man...

This is gonna sound horrible but could these cops getting off be MORE beneficial overall to the cause?

Could all the cops involved being found guilty and actually going to prison make white folk say

"You happy now?"

We fixed racism.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Clockwork

Man oh man...

This is gonna sound horrible but could these cops getting off be MORE beneficial overall to the cause?

Could all the cops involved being found guilty and actually going to prison make white folk say

"You happy now?"

We fixed racism.
I see it on Facebook in the comments.
It they get off....lol bro
If they thought the last 2 weeks were wild?
Shiiiit.

PIMPSTARInc

Star
BGOL Investor

Clockwork

Man oh man...

"You happy now?"

We fixed racism.
LOL me and my boy from law school were talking when this all started and this is exactly what I was hopping for! I want them to get charged and then to get off or only get 5 or less years. Shit wont change if they are found guilty. You think this protest was bad?...shiiiiiiiiit let them get off and the whole system will burn down.....and hopefully like a phoenix from the ashes...a new and better system will rise.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Again this Brees thing...

You got MANY Black folk

Good Black folk

Defending this man

Claiming they KNOW HIS HEART?!?

simply because he donated money

The same black people who usually casually dismiss and question when black celebrities do the same

They are defending him so much now like i said earlier White folk are AGAIN saying kneel is wrong

And that what they learned from the Brees thing is this...

LIE!

Wow, we in trouble.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm not caping for ole Marky Mark, but if ppl are allowed to grow, learn from their mistakes and do better moving forward....we should be willing to try to forgive Mark....

Having said that, that bs in 2014 to try to have his conviction expunged, pardoned or however removed from his record was an absolute punk move.....

You did it, live with it.... make a statement about how you've grown from then...aren't the same person now as you were then....whatever, just don't do that other shit

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm not caping for ole Marky Mark, but if ppl are allowed to grow, learn from their mistakes and do better moving forward....we should be willing to try to forgive Mark....

Having said that, that bs in 2014 to try to have his conviction expunged, pardoned or however removed from his record was an absolute punk move.....

You did it, live with it.... make a statement about how you've grown from then...aren't the same person now as you were then....whatever, just don't do that other shit

I hear you

What complicates matters is it has to be case by case

His denouncing hip hop after he raped it to gain entry after modeling

To try to get that pardon and kinda shit on the man he attacked cause he wouldn't accept his apology...

Nah i can't give this guy no leeway

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again this Brees thing...

You got MANY Black folk

Good Black folk

Defending this man

Claiming they KNOW HIS HEART?!?

simply because he donated money

The same black people who usually casually dismiss and question when black celebrities do the same

They are defending him so much now like i said earlier White folk are AGAIN saying kneel is wrong

And that what they learned from the Brees thing is this...

LIE!

Wow, we in trouble.

Only HE knows his heart.... anyone claiming to know anyone else's heart is either a fool or has something to gain....

Either way, I have no interest in either

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

NHL?

Well damn
That was a surprise.

Edit: Though now that I think about it not really. The NHL has been talking more and more about diversity and doing more in urban communities the past few years. Remember Gary Bettman use to work in the NBA with David Stern so he knows schooled on diversity and community outreach programs. I applaud the NHL for making this happen.

5dS0cT.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
That was a surprise.

Edit: Though now that I think about it not really. The NHL has been talking more and more about diversity and doing more in urban communities the past few years. Remember Gary Bettman use to work in the NBA with David Stern so he knows schooled on diversity and community outreach programs. I applaud the NHL for making this happen.

5dS0cT.jpg
Heaven help her if she runs into SLV Sounds there in the Chi. :lol: :lol: :lol: