Samsung Unpacked - Watch 6, Flip and Fold 5, Tablet S9

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I guess its for folks that want to be even more lowkey reading their emails and text...Im in agreement

with you tho, I have no problem wtih watches so I see no point in the ring,

but you have folks out there, thats always gotta one UP a muthafucka, so I guess they are marketing

this shit to THOSE guys..

For me the only reason would be that I don't always wear my watch when I opt to wear a traditional timepiece. I have a nice collection of timepieces and like to wear one from time to time instead of my watch.
I get those responses.
The reason I would think of getting the ring is that I don't wear my watch to sleep. I don't like how it feels & I figure the ring might feel more low key :dunno:

Definitely not worth what they're charging and I don't have nothing that needs upgrading.

I used to wear nice watches, but after getting the galaxy watch I don't mess with none of them. I might start gifting them.

If my watch can't display a text or control my music, it serves no purpose :lol:

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get those responses.
The reason I would think of getting the ring is that I don't wear my watch to sleep. I don't like how it feels & I figure the ring might feel more low key :dunno:

Definitely not worth what they're charging and I don't have nothing that needs upgrading.

I used to wear nice watches, but after getting the galaxy watch I don't mess with none of them. I might start gifting them.

If my watch can't display a text or control my music, it serves no purpose :lol:

Yeah I agree with you on the sleep thing, I hate wearing a watch when I sleep. But I wore the 7 last night, too try out some of the new functionality & it actually felt better than the other samsungs that I've had.

Man I still like to breakout one of my timepieces especially when I'm going to a work event, party etc.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let us know what you think. I was thinking about doing this too.

So far so good, I watched a couple of youtube videos & ran through setting everything up. I like the gestures to control certain functions.