Sanaa Lathan 53 Regina Hall 53

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fl6TLXzX0AA6gKl

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Are they supposed to have husbands? I don't understand this comment being said every time these ladies are posted. Why do people even care?
Well, at the half century mark, people naturally want to see what you have done with your incredible beauty over the past 30 years. Have you cashed out like Ciara or Lela Rochon? Why are you still on the lot? Men go through the same shit. If he is 50+, no kids, never married, he’s gonna get the questions. Those are some good looking women though.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Well, at the half century mark, people naturally want to see what you have done with your incredible beauty over the past 30 years. Have you cashed out like Ciara or Lela Rochon? Why are you still on the lot? Men go through the same shit. If he is 50+, no kids, never married, he’s gonna get the questions. Those are some good looking women though.
I hear you. Maybe they don't want to get married. Maybe they are not the problem, they just don't want to deal with the bullshit probably. They could be in relationships but just don't want to talk about it. I'll propose to them if I see them. Two rings.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hear you. Maybe they don't want to get married. Maybe they are not the problem, they just don't want to deal with the bullshit probably. They could be in relationships but just don't want to talk about it. I'll propose to them if I see them. Two rings.
I’ll give them some grace. They are not reality/BBL/Instagram models. They have maintained themselves for their future husband. Which is me. (Don’t tell my wife)

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These women here secretly desire an A-list athlete or actor who is loyal and can be kept in check.. and the craziest and most unhinged of em seems to have found one in D Wade.

Had so much influence on the man, made him a simp and turned his own seed into a bitch :smh:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

Dogz, EVERY WOMAN wants to be claimed. NO WOMAN wants to be 50+ and still looking.
You ain't learn that yet? They don't wanna be dying alone and buried with their mommas
FYI - Them bitches ain't in no real relationships or else they would be flaunting it

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
Dogz, EVERY WOMAN wants to be claimed. NO WOMAN wants to be 50+ and still looking.
You ain't learn that yet? They don't wanna be dying alone and buried with their mommas
FYI - Them bitches ain't in no real relationships or else they would be flaunting it
this...

no woman is choosing to be alone with no kids and single...them broads fell into that shit....

look at this shit

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Both attractive women.
I like Regina's personality.
Y'all can have Sanaa.

Red flags everywhere, tho. Hollyweird types are usually not marriage material.
Almost all of them have been run through.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
DAMN.

The only one in that crew who fell off is Nia Long.

Shelby aged the best IMO. Got that good thickness. Plus, she bright skinded