Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you bugging does this look like fell off...:
wenn20797351.jpg

the-best-man-holiday-los-angeles-premiere.jpg

you bugging does this look like fell off...:
wenn20797351.jpg

the-best-man-holiday-los-angeles-premiere.jpg
No YOU'RE the one BUGGIN...I never said OR implied she fell off..I was RESPONDING to what

55th View said now go say that to the one it belongs to playa..i'm using her pic in my profile..would i do that if i thought she "fell off" to ME she's still fine!​

Last edited:

Pre1992

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, something is suspect because she isn't only limited to Hollywood. Athletes passed this up too, and we know some of them smashed and dashed.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
you

you don't believe that, who want to go home to a empty house after being on set for hours?
They can have company whenever they want. If either one of them wanted to be married, they could be married tomorrow.

I happen to know several very successful women that want nothing to do with being married. Not a single thing. And they have men trying to get with them.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
They can have company whenever they want. If either one of them wanted to be married, they could be married tomorrow.

I happen to know several very successful women that want nothing to do with being married. Not a single thing. And they have men trying to get with them.
no they can't be married tommorrow because it's about finding the right partner. if u strike the right chord with a woman, she will be open to married, i tease many women who said that shit many moons ago to this day

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fuck does this mean?
It's bgol catch 22 logic.

Black women are shitted on for staying single and not having kids.

Or

Black women are shitted on because they have kids

Or

Black women are shitted on for having too much sex

OR

Black women are shitted on for having too little sex.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
no they can't be married tommorrow because it's about finding the right partner. if u strike the right chord with a woman, she will be open to married, i tease many women who said that shit many moons ago to this day

Literally, either of them could be married tomorrow.

So let me ask you this question.

What does Sanaa Lathan stand to gain by getting married?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
someone who appreciated her and respect her and introduce her to new things and elevate her life

:lol:

She can get appreciation and respect without getting married.

And sis is out there living her best life. She looks happy to me.

I'll leave it up to her to decide if she wants to be married or not. I won't be so arrogant as to think I know what she wants more than she does.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
:lol:

She can get appreciation and respect without getting married.

And sis is out there living her best life. She looks happy to me.

I'll leave it up to her to decide if she wants to be married or not. I won't be so arrogant as to think I know what she wants more than she does.
FYI - They BOTH on record saying they want to be married.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
FYI - They BOTH on record saying they want to be married.

"The actress told journalist Taylor Rooks at this year’s CultureCon, held last weekend inside Brooklyn’s Duggal Greenhouse, why she’s prioritizing investing in herself rather than finding a partner.

“There is this weird obsession with Black women [to] marry,” stated Rooks.

Lathan replied, “We read all these fairy tales—Snow White, Cinderella—…[and] they’re being chosen by a man. That’s when you win when you are chosen by a man. That’s not the truth!”

She declared, “I’ma choose me first.”

She's not anti marriage and she's open too it, but she doesn't feel like she's missing something without it.