Say it aint so... RIP Combat Jack

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
how did you get that his son was gay? combat talked about how his eldest son and him didn't always see eye to eye on things and was an difficult at times. which is the case when your kids get older.but how do you get that his son was gay?
Just from his message and looking through his ISG.

He clearly intersected and maybe that rubbed him the wrong way being his eldest son.

Last edited:

kanem

Star
Platinum Member
You aren't recommended to get screened until age 50. A lot of black people dying from this shit before age 50. Our people catching this shit in their 30s and 40s. The insurance industry should pay for screenings starting at 35 for black people. Fuck Jordan's. We need to stand in line for this type of change.

Black men should start screening at age 40 and earlier if you can. It is real and serious.

denfree

Support BGOL
Registered
"Crazy thing, I remember several years ago they had an old school artist on there promoting to getting your colon checked out"

Not sure if this is what you speak off, but Uncle Luke goes into detail about the colonoscopy procedure, crazy thing is me and my lady friend were speaking about me having it done the day before he passed, and joking about staying a virgin.
It really hit home when i found out a day later that the broter had passed.

RIP peacefull journey to the the brother combat Jack!

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
You aren't recommended to get screened until age 50. A lot of black people dying from this shit before age 50. Our people catching this shit in their 30s and 40s. The insurance industry should pay for screenings starting at 35 for black people. Fuck Jordan's. We need to stand in line for this type of change.

Well I can tell you from personal experience I have to thank my wife for the reason I am alive today. My biological father who I never met died from colon cancer. When I was 40 my wife started nagging me to get a colonoscopy and I put it off. So finally I got one at 41 and they removed 2 polyps that were pre-cancerous.

The doctors want you to have a colonoscopy at the age of 50 but if you are a black man they want you to do it at 45 and if it runs in your family they want you to do it at 40. As long as you get your colonoscopies when you are supposed to there is no reason for anyone to die from colon cancer. The procedure is painless just do it!!!!!!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is so fucking disheartening and saddening... And a bunch of other words I'm not able to muster at the moment....

Dude was the black "podfather" of the game... And his interviews were different, they had heart and seem real / genuine not mainstream or forces and dude had REAL relationships with his guests mostly good and some bad ones, but that made the interviews interesting and must listens....

The black community lost a good one, RIP.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Just from his message and looking through his ISG.

He clearly intersected and maybe that rubbed him the wrong way being his eldest son.
what is intersected? i checked his ig after i seen your comment. the only thing i seen was his support for gay pride on pride day. which is common with his generation regardless if they're gay or not. everything else is him with his boys or that same white girl in most of the pics who's possibly his girl.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
48 or 53?:confused:

Doesn't really add up. He talked about DC and cocaine in the 80's. He went to Cornell for undergrad, and Georgetown for Law. 48 would put him in DC after Puff and D Dot and them.

I think 53 might be the more accurate number

jemstar

Rising Star
Registered
Doesn't really add up. He talked about DC and cocaine in the 80's. He went to Cornell for undergrad, and Georgetown for Law. 48 would put him in DC after Puff and D Dot and them.

I think 53 might be the more accurate number
I think 53 is right as well, he graduated Cornell in 1986, if he followed the normal track he graduated at age 22 or the year in which he turned 22. 31 years later in 2017 would put him at 53.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You making shit seem so simple. " No reason to die from it..."
My G if you want in the wrong year it is a wrap.

Well I can tell you from personal experience I have to thank my wife for the reason I am alive today. My biological father who I never met died from colon cancer. When I was 40 my wife started nagging me to get a colonoscopy and I put it off. So finally I got one at 41 and they removed 2 polyps that were pre-cancerous.

The doctors want you to have a colonoscopy at the age of 50 but if you are a black man they want you to do it at 45 and if it runs in your family they want you to do it at 40. As long as you get your colonoscopies when you are supposed to there is no reason for anyone to die from colon cancer. The procedure is painless just do it!!!!!!

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Met Combat 2 years ago. His wife at the time too was there. Good people. Met April Walker, AKing as well.
met him a few times too. around the time he was with his wife. cool dude. side note april walker is fine ,back in day and now.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. April Walker has body! Slim and fit and nice rack. I didn't know she had it like that.
met him a few times too. around the time he was with his wife. cool dude. side note april walker is fine ,back in day and now.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yes. April Walker has body! Slim and fit and nice rack. I didn't know she had it like that.

yeah she is nice. she's about her business. definitely like that she post her daily morning workouts on ig. she's killing alot of young chicks.

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor

Met him 3 times and each was a different experience. 2014 Treesound for a3c. Cool but definitely kind of cocky/ grumpy. People said that he was going through a thing with premium Pete.
Had dinner then partied with him, a-king,mena,b-side,ect.. at a3c/2015. He was calling me a young buck because I was 48 and he was like, "Nigga I'm 51!".
Hung out again this year at the Conway show. Gave me a big hug and was crazy down-to-earth this time. I told him that his current episodes were very honest and it was refreshing to see that brutal honesty. That was the first week of October. In hindsight I'm sure that he knew that something was wrong.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Met him 3 times and each was a different experience. 2014 Treesound for a3c. Cool but definitely kind of cocky/ grumpy. People said that he was going through a thing with premium Pete.
Had dinner then partied with him, a-king,mena,b-side,ect.. at a3c/2015. He was calling me a young buck because I was 48 and he was like, "Nigga I'm 51!".
Hung out again this year at the Conway show. Gave me a big hug and was crazy down-to-earth this time. I told him that his current episodes were very honest and it was refreshing to see that brutal honesty. That was the first week of October. In hindsight I'm sure that he knew that something was wrong.
from what he said on the show he had stomach pains throughout the year that was misdiagnose. went to the emergency room when he was having sharp stomach pains. sad sad week.

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
from what he said on the show he had stomach pains throughout the year that was misdiagnose. went to the emergency room when he was having sharp stomach pains. sad sad week.

Facts sad week indeed. A tumor from colon cancer does not happen overnight. As long as you get your colonoscopies early they can take out that polyps before it becomes cancerous.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Fuck. I've been avoiding this thread. Combat Jack was a special dude and this shit hurts. Rip. Appreciative for the impact he had on the culture and wish his fam well.

Bro get checked, I'll be 35 and was diagnosed with Colon Cancer in July and the doctor said I probably had for 6 years with the size of tumor I had.

Rip Combat......Smart dude

Sorry to hear that bruh. Hope you're doing well now my dude.