Security Guard ain’t taking No Shit off CAC

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How it began...

I can't believe I watched that dumb ass argument :smh: A couple of my brain cells committed suicide listening to that shit.

Looked like bodyguard dude pulled his punch, but still hit dude. Not sure if staged or not.

Normally you don't pull your punch when you hit someone. Unless he was just trying to not kill that whiteboy and not put full force on his punch. :dunno:

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I believe Kane gave that dumb ass cracka more then enough time to chill before he punched him.

That cracka had more than enough time to walk away but didn't and got what he deserved.
It’s funny until his client is served a lawsuit and he has to pay restitution. That is not the type of security I would want protecting me.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Looks like some shit the great @borski would do

Bluelaser

Rising Star
Registered
He's one of them college lineman that didn't get drafted to the NFL for whatever reason.
So he takes out his frustration on any dweebish whiteboy that reminds him of the guidance counselor that convinced him to take basket weaving and a painting by numbers classes as a major because after all you'll be the NFL making millions.
Then there is the sports agent that told him that he's positive that he''s gonna be a second round if not a 3rd or fourth round pick in the draft.

Unfortunately he never made the draft board for any round and subsequently found himself relegated to a brainless job of brute and brawn. You don't want to give this type of brotha a hard time on his job, It's best to leave that brotha alone .
:giggle: Just kidding !

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Lmao... This nigga is a crash test dummy. Maybe the cac deserved it, maybe not. Not very professional. Security is supposed to DEESCALATE/protect the client from harm. If he worked for me he would be fired immediately. Big man picked a soft target to go viral.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's not a real security anything cause most would of just told them to get their drunk asses out of there before he would of layed a hand of em.

But Doe Boy wanted to prove something and they didn't but in the future it might not be so easy to control things and he'll meet his match and have problems.

Real security want to make their money and make it home safe,them days of bulling niggas and slugging it out are over with cause it just might cost you your life....

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's one of them college lineman that didn't get drafted to the NFL for whatever reason.
So he takes out his frustration on any dweebish whiteboy that reminds him of the guidance counselor that convinced him to take basket weaving and a painting by numbers classes as a major because after all you'll be the NFL making millions.
Then there is the sports agent that told him that he's positive that he''s gonna be a second round if not a 3rd or fourth round pick in the draft.

Unfortunately he never made the draft board for any round and subsequently found himself relegated to a brainless job of brute and brawn. You don't want to give this type of brotha a hard time on his job, It's best to leave that brotha alone .
:giggle: Just kidding !
THE REMIX

Here's another dork white boy who thinks he's jake paul. He may be about 6'1" and buck fiddy soaking wet. He's used to bucking up at TikTok type pranksters. He's used to getting his way cause his daddy runs so-and-so. He thinks he's gangsta because he drops the n-word around him and his corny caucasion crew. His type thinks he's tough because he confronts people who are afraid of getting grounded. He knows he can retreat to his guilded world if shit gets too hot.

He runs against a just-got-let-of-jail type brotha. He has no fear of consequences. He's trying to be professional to keep this little body guard gig to pay his probation fees and feed his kids but is not used to crackas...or anyone... talking shit. And NEVER directly to his face. The ofay starts reminding him of a CO that gave him a hard time in county.

What resulted was the natural order of things...

And this new, neutered, gentrified version of BGOL defends zaddy.

Faggots on here talking like a body guard has to have "honor" and "professionalism" like a cop. Go back to the suburbs...and shut your mouth the next time you interact with a nigga with nothing to lose...

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I thought was someone else's bodyguard too., just can't remember who. Dude a beast. If I'm not mistaken even his calves are huge. lol
There was a video of him picking a women up like weights by holding her from the pussy and shoulder and she loved it like she was wet. :lol:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Where is the fucking 'phrases you are tired of thread'??? Ya'll already know....niccas run some shit into the ground.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Fuck that cracker...don't give a fuck if he deserved it.
no he didn't. look at the other video that shows the fuller altercation from a better angle. Clearly, the security guard was wrong and can be charged with assault and battery. right is right and wrong is wrong and old boi was wrong for the battery. Say what you want but this type of security guard is a liability. he does not know the rules of engagement.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I think that body guard been in a couple of Michael Blackson skits as well...

Still that's a lawsuit if it's not a skit. And it'll be an easy win for the cac that got his shit rocked.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
no he didn't. look at the other video that shows the fuller altercation from a better angle. Clearly, the security guard was wrong and can be charged with assault and battery. right is right and wrong is wrong and old boi was wrong for the battery. Say what you want but this type of security guard is a liability. he does not know the rules of engagement.
Even if the security was wrong FUCK that cracker! I hope he broke his shit too. Now on the other side security was dumb as fuck to do it but NOTHING with come of it except a few bucks pushed around.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I know the white dude saw the Brother before he even walked up to him. White folks feel like they can deescalate any situation that they are a part of, which is not true today. If you want to converse with a Brother in a situation that's turning sour, do it from a distance.

The white girl who pushed the guard just wanted to put her hands on that huge heap of walking testosterone. I bet she was looking for him after everything died down... she would submit in every way if she could make it to his bedroom.

Last edited: