Security Guard ain’t taking No Shit off CAC

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :frozen:
Employer: :yes:Wow, Connor, you’re in rare form today.
Connor: I got the BEST sleep of my life last night. :yes:
Employer: Wow. What did you do?
Connor: I kept talking.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
He's not a real security anything cause most would of just told them to get their drunk asses out of there before he would of layed a hand of em.

But Doe Boy wanted to prove something and they didn't but in the future it might not be so easy to control things and he'll meet his match and have problems.

Real security want to make their money and make it home safe,them days of bulling niggas and slugging it out are over with cause it just might cost you your life....
That’s the type of security that acts real cordial when a bunch of guys their size pull up. The lil guy deserved what he got but it wasn’t that serious. I hope they have a good insurance plan.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Right, people mad at him for protecting his client.
When was the client ever in danger? Especially at the time the punch was thrown. His client was talking to a girl at the time. He wasn't even engaging with the guy who got rocked. There is such a thing as defense of a third party, but the third party wasn't in danger.

Now, do I applaud the white boy getting, rocked? Yep. And always will. But I think the security guards best defense was that the worm hit him...not that he threatened his client.