SERENA WILLIAMS has WON the GOLD @ THE OLYMPICS

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, not everybody that did that dance was a crip. :rolleyes:

Unless you're crossing out somebody's hood, it's just a dance.

With all the tossing out going on in the current Olympics do you think that was a good idea for her to do that?

richlove

Rising Star
Registered
With all the tossing out going on in the current Olympics do you think that was a good idea for her to do that?

They can't toss shit out now..she won already, plus those people don't know what the hell that was. It's not even worth the fuss. She destroyed that model and thugged it out a little that's all.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol:.....I'm waitin' for the white press reaction...."IS SERENA A SECRET GANG MEMBER?" or "SERENA DOES GANG DANCE, SOURS THE GOLD MEDAL MATCH"

VLOVE

Potential Star
Registered
No surprise, She always kicks that Russian girls ass like its personal, didn't like that " crip walk" after thou :smh: Lost a little respect for her on that one

Last edited:

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol:.....I'm waitin' for the white press reaction...."IS SERENA A SECRET GANG MEMBER?" or "SERENA DOES GANG DANCE, SOURS THE GOLD MEDAL MATCH"

Bitch Got No Class!

john-mcenroe.jpg

richlove

Rising Star
Registered
did anybody else hear the announcer just say that the former gold medal winner of the men's 400m in the last Olympics tested positive for a banned substance a couple of years ago..but it was from an ingredient in a male enhancement product?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
did anybody else hear the announcer just say that the former gold medal winner of the men's 400m in the last Olympics tested positive for a banned substance a couple of years ago..but it was from an ingredient in a male enhancement product?

.....that's LaShawn Merritt & he pulled up lame, he's out of the Olympics now & cant' defend his title

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

Man, fuck that. Everytime a cracker says "yeeeehaw" in celebration I could say he was echoing a slave master.

It's not like she stomped her out and did that.... Oh wait, she did!! :lol:

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, fuck that. Everytime a cracker says "yeeeehaw" in celebration I could say he was echoing a slave master.

It's not like she stomped her out and did that.... Oh wait, she did!! :lol:
:yes::yes::lol::lol:

Serena's facial expressions had me and the wife dying

Djmarkxr7

OG BGOL'er
Registered
If news gets too slow, best believe this dance will be a major story, especially on FOX.

IF they do, it better be followed by Ryan Lochte and his collection of grillz!

The Olympic Committee already told him that he can't wear any while on the podium!

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If news gets too slow, best believe this dance will be a major story, especially on FOX.

Stephen A. Sellout will say that she embarrassed the black race and will be co-signed by his master, Skip Baseless, on First Take...

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
IF they do, it better be followed by Ryan Lochte and his collection of grillz!

The Olympic Committee already told him that he can't wear any while on the podium!

They'll find some way to shift the blame on black men, hip-hop, etc.

Stephen A. Sellout will say that she embarrassed the black race and will be co-signed by his master, Skip Baseless, on First Take...

Like I said before, Steve is an unabashed Cosbyite.

483241_440596652628953_185356334_n.jpg

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NO!!!!! U should not have to curtail your emotions when it comes to celebrating. PERIOD!!!!! I LOVED THAT SHIT !!!!