Sexual Harrassment PSA (Dr. Truth/McGuyver)

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Aside from the FAKE text quotes, that are hyperlinked to what was actually said (what a FUCKING amateur), OP posts a YouTube video where one guy says to another guy, "Word around the office is, you've got a fat cock!"...I STOPPED the video at that point. This rainbow wings character is pushing it.
Lmbaoooooo

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aside from the FAKE text quotes, that are hyperlinked to what was actually said (what a FUCKING amateur), OP posts a YouTube video where one guy says to another guy, "Word around the office is, you've got a fat cock!"...I STOPPED the video at that point. This rainbow wings character is pushing it.

Sit down somewhere and stfu you internet geek.
That was your favorite part

And I'm still not voting democrat, now what?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
lol first off I in no way want to be involved in this gay oil fight but

When I googled heavenly wings I got chicken wings spots up and down the east coast.

We know Dr. "all i see is tranny's" Truth algorithm is FUCKED lol

100% co-sign

It is well known that Dr. Truth's web history is like a Diddy party, lord knows what's in those cookies...

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Nobody gives a fuck who you vote for LMAO. Nigga you ain't that important.

You act like the DNC is holding daily meetings monitoring who you vote for. Don't confuse clowning your weak arguments with caring who you vote for.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
That's enough from you 2 homos.
This is why the board doesn't like y'all..

Unless you post yourselves with bitches. I don’t think I need to do this with you anymore.

You've both proved to the board in your own words that your both gay as hell. So I'm 100% sure this is not a challenge your capable of joining.

Finished :itsawrap:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
100% co-sign

It is well known that Dr. Truth's web history is like a Diddy party, lord knows what's in those cookies...
Look it’s the other fag who complained to mods that niggas were posting naked women in his thread. Yes that really happened , it’s why there’s a 5000 page thread calling him a pussy ass bitch full of naked women. You won’t catch him in there because he’d rather look at naked mens

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Says the dude who's laid up with a crackhead BITCH that looks like a DUDE!
Ugly ass Bitch looking like “My Milk of Magnesia!”

images

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Look it’s the other fag who complained to mods that niggas were posting naked women in his thread. Yes that really happened , it’s why there’s a 5000 page thread calling him a pussy ass bitch full of naked women. You won’t catch him in there because he’d rather look at naked mens

You are in no position to call ANYONE a fag.

This isn't even one of your ten faggotiest quotes:

Please believe there is no substitute for a real, warm hard dick.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Telling a woman there’s no substitute for dick is gay? How about you go cry some more to the mods that a titty has been shown that n your random bitching about Kamala you faggot ass sissy.

People can find the context of that quote. You weren't talking to any woman, Dr. Dicklover...

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
@Varis - Dr. Truth claims you are a woman he was trying to holla at about the virtues of warm hard dick, care to confirm?

I always assumed you were a guy from your avatar, apologies if I was mistaken.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
That's enough from you 2 homos.
This is why the board doesn't like y'all..

Unless you post yourselves with bitches. I don’t think I need to do this with you anymore.

You've both proved to the board in your own words that your both gay as hell. So I'm 100% sure this is not a challenge your capable of joining.

Finished :itsawrap:

Motherfucker is that Aragon?

MV5BNDQzOTg4NzA2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzkwNjkxMg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

It doesn't take a "geek" to see that you're the IDIOT who posted FAKE text quotes hyperlinked to the real quotes, which obviously stung your colorful wings a bit. I noticed that in less than a couple seconds. No special skillset required. Speaking of "favorite", a simple google image search of your avatar returns:

"Angel Wings LGBTQ",
"LGBT Rainbow Wings Colored Angel Lesbian And Gay Pride" (paraphernalia from Amazon)"
"Etc, etc.

Look man, we get that you're pro-pride and all that, but you don't have to post strange LURE type vids. Very unnecessary.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
The vid starts of with a guy harassing women at the office, then pivots to what I thought would be a male boss correcting a male employee, for the harassment theme of this thread, but it's a LURE vid, where he explicitly mentions the other guy's member. OP can't help himself :smh::lol:

The vid title doesn't even give any clues there's gonna be gay themed content. It took him 5 secs to find and post that vid..... he had that shit stored on his favorites.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The vid title doesn't even give any clues there's gonna be gay themed content. It took him 5 secs to find and post that vid..... he had that shit stored on his favorites.

No doubt the colorful winged one is testing the waters

lol first off I in no way want to be involved in this gay oil fight but

When I googled heavenly wings I got chicken wings spots up and down the east coast.

We know Dr. "all i see is tranny's" Truth algorithm is FUCKED lol

If you do an google image search of the OP's avatar IMAGE, the results have nothing to do with any previously mentioned algorithms :lol:

I don't see why he wasn't banned for that vid.

Well, The Board's leadership may not want the heat of an an apparent LBGTQ warrior offing himself just before mentioning this forum in a manifesto, once getting banned. So, some things may be allowed to slide for now.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Ole bait and switch mofo :lol:

I still can’t believe this clown posted this thing then said :itsawrap:

LMBAOOOOOOO

The ROO sequel. Considering that LURE vid posted, colorful wings that return LBGTQ results, and username, I'm not 100% sure that is a biological female, man :puzzled: