Sexual Harrassment PSA (Dr. Truth/McGuyver)

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I have a few more questions sir, if you'd be so kind. Thank you in advance for your time:

What the fuck kind of room is she in? Some sort of chair, a shower rod, wood paneling, some dusty CAC knick-knacks strewn about, A window that only opens up enough to let in 6 individual molecules of air. You got her ass in a double-slim trailer.
That CAC bitch looks like she lives in a storage unit.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Dude thought he was gonna get props posting a below-below-below average white woman. At least,post a regular below average white woman...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

That CAC bitch looks like she lives in a storage unit.

FBA must stand for "Fucking Brad Armstrong" now
@Soul On Ice @VAiz4hustlaz @Supersav if he keeps this bitch tied up in the front yard is she considered a tether?

:lol: :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

A lot of the black men around here want trans that is all they talk about. They want a man dressed up like a woman. I don't feel comfortable around here with this lifestyle.

I want a woman dressed up like a woman. They pick up dates at grocery stores or gyms because they are down low. If they go to a gay bar or club they can be outed.

They look for visual cues that you are gay such as staring at them or your mannerisms.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

A lot of the black men around here want trans that is all they talk about. They want a man dressed up like a woman. I don't feel comfortable around here with this lifestyle.

I want a woman dressed up like a woman. They pick up dates at grocery stores or gyms because they are down low. If they go to a gay bar or club they can be outed.

They look for visual cues that you are gay such as staring at them or your mannerisms.
Sir, this is a Wendy's.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Friendly reminder, if you search something neutral in Google on your smart phone and gay things pop up, that's indicative of your history.

I second that challenge, Google heavenlywings and share what pops up on your search results..

Out yourself like @Dr. Truth
that's not how search results work
I still can’t believe this clown posted this thing then said :itsawrap:

LMBAOOOOOOO
lmaaaaaaao
He needed to block out both of their goddamn faces. Nigga was laid up in the bed with Agatha All Along
fucking dead

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
boy that bitch is hit
This is her father
2867467_010518-ap-jon-gruden-img.jpg

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Any ugly nigga can go out and find some randomly boogawolf to fuck. This nigga must look like the baby Ruth goon and impressed that he got any female to give him some play.

The fact he’s really acting like he got a prize piece of ass tells me everything I need to know. Nigga has to look like a monster.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Any ugly nigga can go out and find some randomly boogawolf to fuck. This nigga must look like the baby Ruth goon and impressed that he got any female to give him some play.

The fact he’s really acting like he got a prize piece of ass tells me everything I need to know. Nigga has to look like a monster.
Halloween for that CAC bitch is every year.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I have a few more questions sir, if you'd be so kind. Thank you in advance for your time:

What the fuck kind of room is she in? Some sort of chair, a shower rod, wood paneling, some dusty CAC knick-knacks strewn about, A window that only opens up enough to let in 6 individual molecules of air. You got her ass in a double-slim trailer.
I had to quote my own post. Imagine getting reparations just to give it to this bullshit here.