SEXYY RED she don't like yo ass

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

iu

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is just the progression of what was to come.....

Luke,Lil Kim,Trina,Khia,Sexy red......I'm waiting for some female rapper to come out nude and allow some lucky ticket holder to have sex with her on stage.Them tickets will sell like hot cakes.
I chuckled - at first, but the way things are going......... :dunno:

I wouldn't doubt it.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, I'm thinking that this is a case of over estimating her fan base and booking venues above her status
Which is normal. But this is what separates cash grab artists from artists who are thinking strategically. And then there is her politics. I think while these kids are dumb and try to appear that they can’t be reasoned with because their “money is long”, you can still curse them. Not shame. The little girl is rapping about her butthole. But you can let them know that they are failing their ancestors and they will be cursed.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which is normal. But this is what separates cash grab artists from artists who are thinking strategically. And then there is her politics. I think while these kids are dumb and try to appear that they can’t be reasoned with because their “money is long”, you can still curse them. Not shame. The little girl is rapping about her butthole. But you can let them know that they are failing their ancestors and they will be cursed.

I would say, it's her "team" and label that are trying to cash grab. Listening to her speaking, I doubt she has the forethought or knowledge to say she should be booking 300 - 500 seater theaters vs 1000+ seater venues.....

She trusted the team and, to a degree, the Drake stimulus package sadly.........they were wrong

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would say, it's her "team" and label that are trying to cash grab. Listening to her speaking, I doubt she has the forethought or knowledge to say she should be booking 300 - 500 seater theaters vs 1000+ seater venues.....

She trusted the team and to a degree the Drake stimulus package and .........they were wrong
When folks heard that LL was Republican his relevance in the culture waned. I think fans give artists a lot of creative runway but give it the Shock and Awe treatment when their politics is revealed.

When your ability to front is taken away from you, what are you going to do?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When folks heard that LL was Republican his relevance in the culture waned. I think fans give artists a lot of creative runway but give it the Shock and Awe treatment when their politics is revealed.

When your ability to front is taken away from you, what are you going to do?

Wait....... WHAT?!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sexxy Red isn’t the true issue. The real issue is too many people don’t find her repulsive. She’s the Trump of female rap. A massive swath of people who are comfortably numb. There are enough lost souls who will see themselves not AS her, but in admiration of her boldness and carefree attitude. Girls who wanna say and do whatever they want with no consequence. Trump is popular for the same reason: people are dumb, intellectually lazy and Trump is an example of being dumb, uncouth, lucky and rich. Trump says what a lot of people wish they could say and he gets richer and stronger. That’s what cacs love about him. Same with Sexxy Red. Tiffany Haddish is the least funny female comedian ever, but she’s openly and wildly vulgar and ignorant—that’s why she blew up. Hoodrats love that bitch. Nobody thinks Trump is courageous or smart and no one really thinks this chick can rap. Charleston White is the male version of both: unfiltered, seemingly fearless, and dumb luck. Hawk Tuak bitch is next in line for temporary stardom. Dumb people admire lucky people more than the accomplished.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sexxy Red isn’t the true issue. The real issue is too many people don’t find her repulsive. She’s the Trump of female rap. A massive swath of people who are comfortably numb. There are enough lost souls who will see themselves not AS her, but in admiration of her boldness and carefree attitude. Girls who wanna say and do whatever they want with no consequence. Trump is popular for the same reason: people are dumb, intellectually lazy and Trump is an example of being dumb, uncouth, lucky and rich. Trump says what a lot of people wish they could say and he gets richer and stronger. That’s what cacs love about him. Same with Sexxy Red. Tiffany Haddish is the least funny female comedian ever, but she’s openly and wildly vulgar and ignorant—that’s why she blew up. Hoodrats love that bitch. Nobody thinks Trump is courageous or smart and no one really thinks this chick can rap. Charleston White is the male version of both: unfiltered, seemingly fearless, and dumb luck. Hawk Tuak bitch is next in line for temporary stardom. Dumb people admire lucky people more than the accomplished.

Facts!!...I totally agree with you on this!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charleston White is very intelligent. He is playing a character and has mentioned it many times.

When you watch videos with him being himself, you can understand why he was a activist who does so much work in the community

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
She has a right to her opinion, but if a rapper or entertainer is making your kid do something, you have to look in the mirror about what you've done or are doing as a parent.
To many single moms letting reality tv and social media raise their sons and daughters. My grand daughters can't stand stanky redd or striper music as they call it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charleston White is very intelligent. He is playing a character and has mentioned it many times.

When you watch videos with him being himself, you can understand why he was a activist who does so much work in the community
He’s intelligent, his method is foolish. He’s a clown and a loudmouth—with clever insight. He’s still an embarrassment.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s intelligent, his method is foolish. He’s a clown and a loudmouth—with clever insight. He’s still an embarrassment.
He mentioned it a few times. He said he never cursed because he worked with youth and the community. He talked about how he dressed up in a suit and tie and that is all he wore. But no one would listen,

Yall basically stated the exact same thing. He stated that people gravitate towards ignorance and when you are ignorant, dumb, uncouth and vulgar, people worship you.

He said he created the character as a parody to the people he is sending his message to. He said he combined Dick Gregory and Dolemite for his online persona.

One interview that he is himself is with Pat Bev. Here is him talking about his Character. I queued it up.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Sexyy Red is nowhere near as important as this thread makes her out to be.

When I play sweet 16s, proms, or college nights I'll get requests for her singles for about 3 weeks. During that time all the females sing along. 3 weeks later a few might. By week 7 nobody wants to hear it.

The only exception is "rich baby daddy". The one song where Red's style actually works!

IMO she's not a symbol of anything. 5 years from now she'll be "that chick who rapped on the Drake song."

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s a lottery system. Some folks just like games of chance.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Sexyy Red is nowhere near as important as this thread makes her out to be.

When I play sweet 16s, proms, or college nights I'll get requests for her singles for about 3 weeks. During that time all the females sing along. 3 weeks later a few might. By week 7 nobody wants to hear it.

The only exception is "rich baby daddy". The one song where Red's style actually works!

IMO she's not a symbol of anything. 5 years from now she'll be "that chick who rapped on the Drake song."
Thanks, white guy.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
I'm a professional DJ who's been playing for crowds of all backgrounds for the last 15 years.

But I'm also white so I guess that means I don't understand anything about music or it's impact on people. SMH
Bingo. Thanks for the self-correction.