SEXYY RED she don't like yo ass

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Bingo. Thanks for the self-correction.

Okay since you know so much maybe you can help me figure something else out.

For over a decade Black people hired me for cookouts, sweet 16s, weddings, and school dances. Black promoters who hired me for clubs, crawls, fashion shows, etc.

Did they all do it out of self-hatred, or did they think I was black too? And does that answer also apply to the fans?

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Okay since you know so much maybe you can help me figure something else out.

For over a decade Black people hired me for cookouts, sweet 16s, weddings, and school dances. Black promoters who hired me for clubs, crawls, fashion shows, etc.

Did they all do it out of self-hatred, or did they think I was black too? And does that answer also apply to the fans?
I live in the Bay. I know who you are. We have been in the same spaces before. You're talented and have a good ear.

But you make the mistake even online of thinking that you have some kind of insight to the culture. You are a paid employee, a contract hire who has made a living (?) with our culture. Only a damn clown would think that getting paid by Black promoters to steward Black music gives you comfort to speak on the community or culture.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I live in the Bay. I know who you are. We have been in the same spaces before. You're talented and have a good ear.

But you make the mistake even online of thinking that you have some kind of insight to the culture. You are a paid employee, a contract hire who has made a living (?) with our culture. Only a damn clown would think that getting paid by Black promoters to steward Black music gives you comfort to speak on the community or culture.

You have to know something about a culture to play a cultural event. That's why I don't show up at a Juneteenth party playing Mac Miller and Taylor Swift. I probably won't play "pound town" or "ski-yee" for the same reason.