Sha'Carri Richardson is a WORLD CHAMPION in the 100m, Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bro could she pull a Michael Johnson ...? Gold in both events ...

She def can win the 400 but that 200 gonna b a beast ...it`s some fast women in that ...

i gotta google it but i dont think anyone male or female has done that double except him ...ever ...:eek2:
maybe
I think she can set a wr at 400m flat and break her 400 hurdles record too
and then medal the 200m flat if she wants to

Sydney's 200m into a headwind -time last month is faster than what Gabby Thomas ran today...
then a few weeks later she ran a 400m hurdle time @ Moses that was almost 2 seconds slower than her wr

imo she has not shown her top speed yet in any race this season

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GPptVpvWgAADRjW

GPptVpsWoAE-z0N

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Bro could she pull a Michael Johnson ...? Gold in both events ...

She def can win the 400 but that 200 gonna b a beast ...it`s some fast women in that ...

i gotta google it but i dont think anyone male or female has done that double except him ...ever ...:eek2:
She would have to beat Shericka and Shericka has been a monster at the 200 (not so much this year but I think its only been 2 races)...if anybody can do it, it would be her though...her talent is unreal

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

At the Tokyo Games in 2020, organizers implemented an “intimacy ban” amid the COVID pandemic.The Airweave beds were subsequently dubbed “anti-sex” — a term that gained traction given their twin size and the fact they were made of polyethylene.

Each mattress is comprised of three separate blocks that come in varying grades of firmness (firm, moderate and soft) so they can be customized for different body types.

Upon arrival at the Olympic Village, each athlete will be scanned by an artificial intelligence-powered app so that they can have a mattress made to match their needs.

Airweave US’ Chief Operating Officer Brett Thornton told The Post that the cardboard frames are even “designed far sturdier than typical wooden bed frames,” meaning athletes can go for the gold on the mattresses night after night.

When pressed to confirm whether or not the competitors can have sex on the beds... “Sex is sex, whether it’s on our mattress or somebody else’s,” Takaoka told the publication. “We just wanted to create a mattress that is stronger than normal mattress. We’re only focused on sleep; we’re not concerned with anything else that happens on the bed.”