Sha'Carri Richardson is a WORLD CHAMPION in the 100m, Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
She’s been having bad starts and still winning once she perfects her starts she’ll be unstoppable
This...is probably true (at least for the 100m)

I think at her best she is a better 100m runner than Shericka, Shelly Ann doing well for her age but the age is there, Elaine (who was on track to break the "official" world record) appears to be done and Talou won't win the big one and she getting up there in age too

I got my eye on Alfred from St Lucia as an up and comer but she is a step slower than Sha'Carri

Sha'Carri should be a strong favorite for 100m Olympic gold

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GQwt_nTWkAAxKwT

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This...is probably true (at least for the 100m)

I think at her best she is a better 100m runner than Shericka, Shelly Ann doing well for her age but the age is there, Elaine (who was on track to break the "official" world record) appears to be done and Talou won't win the big one and she getting up there in age too

I got my eye on Alfred from St Lucia as an up and comer but she is a step slower than Sha'Carri

Sha'Carri should be a strong favorite for 100m Olympic gold
Like before the only thing stopping shacarri is shacarri...as long as she stays out of her own way...the game will come to her. Her face looks Soo relaxed when she runs it scary..

If there's anyone who can could come even closer to flojos record...she can do it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend