Shaq is scaring the hoes: Shaq makes Angel Reese uncomfortable by objectifying her sexually on his podcast

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah. I’m not trying to have those conversations with admin. Plus, I earned the respect of my students, so I don’t ever want to betray their trust. I feel like that is not easily obtainable.

4D - reminds me of a situation back in junior high in the 9th grade in the mid-90s.

One of my casual friends from childhood was going through her "bad girl" phase hanging out with the cool kids and whatnot.

She decided it was a good idea to wear a see-through silk shirt / blouse to school. No bra.

Made for a wildly uncomfortable situation for a lot of people.

People were like - "I'm trying not to stare and be respectful, but what the fuck?!"

One of the teachers eventually had a talk with her (later in the day) and said if she did that again they'd have to ask her to talk with the principal and potentially face disciplinary action. If I remember correctly, she wore it again in the near future ...

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
America indoctrinates women and girls into feminism, which teaches them to weaponize their sexuality.
My homeboys are moving overseas in droves and I understand why.
Look at a bitch the wrong way or use the wrong tone of voice saying "hi" and you get MeToo'd. That's too much power for females to have over you.

Just ignore all of these U.S. bitches, get your passport and find a chick that wouldn't rather be in the woods with a bear over a man.
They moving because they don't have what it takes to get women here. Call a spade a spade

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

91329981-0-image-a-18_1729989883144.jpg

91330229-0-image-a-17_1729989787010.jpg

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They moving because they don't have what it takes to get women here. Call a spade a spade

They are sick of the bullshit. One of my friends just went back. He came here, worked a few months and he went back. He said he's never living here permanently again. He found better. Can't be mad at that. He was getting women here, too. That wasn't the problem.
Just admit that many, if not, most American women have a problem. Their behavior goes unchecked and unchallenged.
Feminism has got dudes' minds messed up, too.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You'll never hear a older women telling a young dude to not "sexualize Me" because she wants people to admire her body. I've said some freak shit to older women before back then, and they loved that shit and would smile and give me their number, so that I can smash.

So, I don't understand these women today that don't want men to say something they see of what they like about a women especially with the way these women dress today..

Sexual nature will never go away.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
4D - reminds me of a situation back in junior high in the 9th grade in the mid-90s.

One of my casual friends from childhood was going through her "bad girl" phase hanging out with the cool kids and whatnot.

She decided it was a good idea to wear a see-through silk shirt / blouse to school. No bra.

People were like - "I'm trying not to stare and be respectful, but what the fuck?!"

One of the teachers eventually had a talk with her (later in the day) and said if she did that again they'd have to ask her to talk with the principal and potentially face disciplinary action. If I remember correctly, she wore it again in the near future ...

Yeah, so women doesn’t understand when to read the room.

I’ve had students wear similar outfits, very short skirts, low hanging tops, no bra, no underwear, nipples be hard, they can barely walk with having to pull their skirt down from riding up their asses, and much more.

Just walking into class like this is suppose to happen. All I do is just ignore it and not give them the attention they seek.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Yeah, it's creepy and weird, but you actin' like Shaq is her step-daddy or some shit. Plus, he did not "come at her". He just mentioned that she had her asshole hanging out and thought she should continue to use her sexuality to make money. Just giving that goofy broad some sound business advice....lol

I dont know why this is hard for you to grasp but theres 3 billion men in this world and only a few arent able to speak on Angel sexually

Thats her dad, her male fam members, and SHAQ

when he walks her out with her momma in the parental role...then yes he is her step daddy

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
They are sick of the bullshit. One of my friends just went back. He came here, worked a few months and he went back. He said he's never living here permanently again. He found better. Can't be mad at that. He was getting women here, too. That wasn't the problem.
Just admit that many, if not, most American women have a problem. Their behavior goes unchecked and unchallenged.
Feminism has got dudes' minds messed up, too.
Facts, just look on BGOL of the dudes co-signing women fucked up behavior. Then get mad at the people who call out on their bullshit..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah, so women doesn’t understand when to read the room.

I’ve had students wear similar outfits, very short skirts, low hanging tops, no bra, no underwear, nipples be hard, they can barely walk with having to pull their skirt down from riding up their asses, and much more.

Just walking into class like this is suppose to happen. All I do is just ignore it and not give them the attention they seek.

It's definitely a tough spot to be in as an educator.

You want to flat out say to them - "This is not the kind of attention you want. This is really undesirable ..."

But like you said - it's safer to ignore it / not draw further attention to what's being sought.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You should see the crazy shit my female students be wearing in class. The don’t leave a lot to the imagination, that’s for sure.
Should come down here to ASU on any given Thursday or Friday..some of the female students be walking around in outfits looking like they on their way to a Details/Maxim/Vogue photoshoot :lol:

So she was trying to be a "LOOSE girl!!" (Manny from Degrassi) :roflmao2:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This girl could be his DAUGHTER for crying out loud!! Protect black girls & black women.

A woman should be able to wear whatever she wants without a dirty old letch making lewd comments about her body. It's one thing to look, but to sexµally harass and humiliate someone for their clothing choices is just straight wrong.
Female logic is full of shit. A man commenting on her appearance doesn’t mean he wants to fuck no more than her wearing sexy attire doesn’t mean she wants sex

Females need to keep it consistent. Suckas as simp allow these double standards to play out

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you are right...women should wear wtf they want....but they do not get to dictate how they are perceived when they wear it. like dave chappelle said, i aint saying you a HO but you got on a HO's uniform. YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS....men are going to be men at any age. we are naturally designed to be predisposed to attractive women...thats why our palate for women is so wide....age/nationality/race/etc....a beautiful women is a beautiful woman. i know young guns that still got the hots for angela bassett....and she married and old enough to be their grandmother...do you think for one minute they wouldnt????

women in this country are fukn delusion to always want their cake and eat it too.

you want to wear shit to get noticed/attention of the men you want, while concurrently shunning the men you dont and expect them just to comply with going against their nature.....miss me with this BS.

SHE PUT HERSELF OUT THERE FOR COMMENT....DONT GET MADE WEHN THE COMMENTS NOR THE GAME DONT GO YOUR WAY!!!! it fucking social media. the internet is going to internet.

last point: I worked with the NOI for a while helping with their farms and food distribution. I met this gorgeous sister named fatima who was by any means the second coming of angela bassett. body, face, kind attitude and phd to boot. imma tell you at no time did she ever carry herself with anything but dignity and respect and never put herself out on front street advertising like these go/no go females do on social media, though she probably do OF and make a mad $$$$. She always was fully dressed to the nines, never had any issue in the predominantly male environment in which she worked.

YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT AT ANY TIME YOU WANT, BUT YOU ARE NOT FREE FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS....im sure social media will come from Shaq or maybe not...but this is the price you pay when you put your "assets" out there for the world to see.
Here is the truth. Just how women say they can dress sexy and have their ass out but don’t won’t sex.

A man commenting on her looks does not mean he wants sex.

The double standards kill me

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If those overseas chick so great why aren’t the men in their country married to them? If a women who was 25-30+ was single or not married in the USA people would say something wrong with her but why don’t they say the same for overseas chicks?
theres always been more women than men , and many of those overseas women in majority black countries are, 21-26 is where they usually lock it down even in countries with high poverty , but if u talking euro then thats a different issue

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
theres always been more women than men , and many of those overseas women in majority black countries are, 21-26 is where they usually lock it down even in countries with high poverty , but if u talking euro then thats a different issue
4.5 billion Asians, about 1 billion euros… the rest pretty much black, latin, and a few others.. at least 3.9 billion females on earth and probably less than 65 percent ain’t married.. this ain’t an American thing it’s a wideworld thing

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The big difference is this...listen closely...women in other countries aren't raised to FEAR AND HATE MEN. THAT is the difference. Its not that women in other countries are special, its that the women in our country are fucked up. This is why a lot of other cultures want nothing to do with American culture. They see the poison for what it is.
Tell that to mideastern and Indian females if they fear them rapey ass nigs in their country.. euro chicks really don’t respect there euro men, Asian chicks out there loving other men more than their own men( hell bunch of those nigs don’t even get pussy).. it’s a lot of problems worldwide with the female and male dynamic.. but everybody looking at others lawn thinking the grass is greener

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fellas, please don't sexualize her.......
Ga62AjQXwAAuJ7b
Should we sexualize you since you got your tits suck for a happy meal? The fact you got a bunch of shirts and dresses showing off your cleavage that you got on YouTube and other sites? Would it be polite if bgol said shutup and show your tits everytime you posted?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You'll never hear a older women telling a young dude to not "sexualize Me" because she wants people to admire her body.
86988721-13740299-Madonna_shared_a_raunchy_slideshow_of_pictures_featuring_her_and-a-35_1723620198840.jpg

:rolleyes::lol:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
86988721-13740299-Madonna_shared_a_raunchy_slideshow_of_pictures_featuring_her_and-a-35_1723620198840.jpg

:rolleyes::lol:
Age isn't nothing but a number as long as both are adults, people should mind their business.