Shaq is scaring the hoes: Shaq makes Angel Reese uncomfortable by objectifying her sexually on his podcast

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :idea::roflmao2:

Thank Angel for the new (Angel Wings Waxing Method ) Also a little AS... |  angel reese | TikTok

Would you eat Angel Reese ? : r/nbacirclejerk
r/angel_reese10 - Angel Reese pussy lips
my nigg....you gone drop ahh'on tha syl pussy pick showing half the pussy... :bravo: :bravo:

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its bad cause if she does it and shaq goes around saying he’s the reason, having bragging rights like he got her to do it. Almost as if she doesn’t have a mind of her own. Woman always want to feel validated, they just want to be/feel like they are one of the guys. The moment you give them too much attention they pull back, the moment you give them too little attention they give in. They want to feel normal like they are humans. Treat her like a human she will act like an human and show you all the goodies but if you start acting weird like she’s something different she’ll pull back.

You can tell Shaq intentions from day one, he want to pipe and maybe he has (that why he’s comfortable to speak to her like that) cause angel didn’t seem to be TOO put off by the comment I think it been blown out of proportion by social but the angle shaq came her as a mentor is the only thing that is making it seem crazy.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Been posted this shit yrsss ago.. she posted some vids of herself trying to spam the board and didnt think we would realize it.. Alex figured it out first in the thread and than I peeped game after he figured it out.. I made a whole thread about the $5 titty suck queen, that’s the name I gave her after she showed vids of her letting nigs suck her tits for $5 breakfast meals

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Been posted this shit yrsss ago.. she posted some vids of herself trying to spam the board and didnt think we would realize it.. Alex figured it out first in the thread and than I peeped game after he figured it out.. I made a whole thread about the $5 titty suck queen, that’s the name I gave her after she showed vids of her letting nigs suck her tits for $5 breakfast meals
Thread almost 5 yrs old https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/w...egg-mcmuffin-with-tea-for-a-tit-suck.1074156/

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is Angel Reese right now. :lol:

:(Please respect my privacy y’all. I just wanna ball and take care of my family but y’all be sending me dick pics and asking for me despicable acts. :smh: I’m a woman just like your mothers and daughters. Give me the same respect y’all give y’all family. We don’t be wantin to be sexualize but y’all do it anyway! :yes:Check out my new outfit for the club tonight!”

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is Angel Reese right now. :lol:

:(Please respect my privacy y’all. I just wanna ball and take care of my family but y’all be sending me dick pics and asking for me despicable acts. :smh: I’m a woman just like your mothers and daughters. Give me the same respect y’all give y’all family. We don’t be wantin to be sexualize but y’all do it anyway! :yes:Check out my new outfit for the club tonight!”
That’s how the op was doing for $5 breakfast… got nigs sucking her tits for the new Popeyes chicken sandwich