GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
good'
and there is nudity of another actress

200w.gif

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This series has not only brought back memories of the 1980 mini series but some personal memories as well. I remember my mother having a crush on Richard Chamberlain. My father taking the novel to work to read during his breaks and me flipping through the novel as soon as he got home.
I was only going to watch one episode but this series is so well done I watched the two available episodes back to back
Even the CGI is nearly flawless. The characters, the exploitation and power plays are so well done and written. Looking forward to the next episodes.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That old general does not entertain any back talk, white dude almost get cut down every time he opens his mouth :lol:
"ohhh - so sorry...
It was my understanding that you were loyal to our lord.
" <general & his samurais casually grab their swords in unison>

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m getting Marco Polo vibes , I didn’t care about the cac story parts in that show

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season One
Episodes 1 - 2

I watched these two episodes this morning at home.

Not gonna spoil it for those who have not seen it, but this series is playing out perfectly so far.

I remember when the original series debuted back in the 1980s, I didn’t watch it and was never interested in watching it when it repeated over the decades, it just did not look interesting. I never read the book. But Disney/FX went all out with this version in Visuals, casting, costumes, location/set design and everything.

They are having the Japanese speak in their native language and using subtitles. English is spoken, but it’s been noted that they are actually speaking Portuguese.

The best scene is in episode 2 when John explains the big picture to Lord Yoshii Toranaga. When he said the word “Belong”, everybody there was like WTF!!!. The camera showed their facial expressions perfectly. Classic scene.

Gonna let a few episodes stack up, no way I can watch this weekly, it would drive me crazy.

I looked it up and Disney/FX originally planned on this to be a mini-series. Reception/ratings has been above expectations, they looking into expanding this as a series. There might be a season 2 depending on how well this season goes.

Looking forward to the new episodes.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm watching on Plex and I saw the lesbian scene with the bare breasts.

I'm guessing that rip came from Hulu

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Disney thinks they slick. Show the hardcore shit on Hulu to get mofos to subscribe.

Good chance they gonna have two versions of these FX series going forward. One for FX and one with Hulu with extra scenes and hardcore content.

I recently binged all of “Fargo” and it didn’t seem like anything was added.

Good chance that “Justified” limited series last year had some extra shit on it on Hulu. The same with “American Horror Story”.

Looks like I’m gonna have to watch these FX series on Hulu from now on.

Thanks for the heads up.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I'm watching on Plex and I saw the lesbian scene with the bare breasts.

I'm guessing that rip came from Hulu

What lesbian sex scene?

You talking about that scene with the courtesan Kiku when she cuckold Yabu. I thought that was a dude she started to Fuck.

He sat there watching and looked like he was ready to jerk off.

Shogun-and-Kiku-.jpg

shogun-kiku-please.jpg

yuka-kouri-nude-sex-scene-shogun-2.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I have Hulu but recording it on FX.

When did FX start having morals with their content?

Gonna have to rewatch on Hulu if that’s happening.
FX comes with basic cable, they will curse but wont show titties :smh:

My FX doesn't stream in 4k but Disney/Hulu does, another reason to not watch anything on FX.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
FX comes with basic cable, they will curse but wont show titties :smh:

My FX doesn't stream in 4k but Disney/Hulu does, another reason to not watch anything on FX.

FX has shown Tits and Ass in the past and before Disney acquired 20th Century Fox.

T&A and sex was shown on “Sons of Anarchy” plenty of times. And “The Strain” and “Justified” had T&A and sex scenes along with other series in the past before Disney got its paws on FX.

They mainly doing this to force folks to subscribe to Hulu.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
FX has shown Tits and Ass in the past and before Disney acquired 20th Century Fox.

T&A and sex was shown on “Sons of Anarchy” plenty of times. And “The Strain” and “Justified” had T&A and sex scenes along with other series in the past before Disney got its paws on FX.

They mainly doing this to force folks to subscribe to Hulu.
You sure about that? FX would show always show dude's ass but I don't remember them ever showing titties.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
You sure about that? FX would show always show dude's ass but I don't remember them ever showing titties.

They showed Women’s Tits and Ass when they held wild parties in the clubhouse.

Jax had a number of scenes early in the series with his baby mama and we saw her tits and ass.

Jax was also going around Fucking chicks before he hooked up with Tara.