Shooting At Joel Olsteen Church (Lakewood)

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
That is insane. I'd really like to see picture of the shooter. Crazy fucks shouldn't be able to buy guns. Obama passed a law prohibiting folks with psychological issues from buying guns and Trump, repealed the law. :smh: That's why the Parkland Florida shooting was able to happen. Let's see what the deal is with that cunt.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
She brought a five year old child with her that was shot. The shooter was a white female going looney tunes.

I deal with white supremacists like this all the time, going Bin Laden. If you don't accept their beliefs they start going Crazyville, TX. I talk in a soft voice while I am backing away quietly to another country.

4a6a35b2-118e-417a-8b22-7b3c1d2a5ef1-full16x9_LOLAJDKD.png

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This could be a form of distraction terrorism, I have encountered this type of terrorism before when strangely enough a church shooting took place. This was designed to distract Patrick Mahomes and create a climate of fear, this was timed during the Super Bowl.

There is a lot of white supremacists propaganda around sports.

This is a big deal for them and part of their bizarre white supremacist ideology. I wrote about how Steve McNair died mysteriously who almost beat Kurt Warner. The next thing you know Tom Brady shows up and does a Jack Nicklaus. Tiger Woods is running into the same problem

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Little Shirely motherfucking Temple done wrote out a whole plan book....Joel O and his members were lucky that day because she was standing on business.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now they saying the shooter was a Latina with a "pro-Palestinian" message on the gun.
Seems to me she would have shot up a synagogue rather than a non-denomination church.
None of this shit is adding up to me :idea:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now they saying the shooter was a Latina with a "pro-Palestinian" message on the gun.
Seems to me she would have shot up a synagogue rather than a non-denomination church.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Something doesn’t make sense about this

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah, i know. End Wokeness.
But only place i've seen video.
curious about the pro-palestinian gun message.
and whether its about politics or this person simply insane.

Joel Osteen, Israel and the Jews: an exclusive Q&A

Last edited:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you imagine how much money they will pull in on that sunday

A pro-Palestinian trannie tried to stop the word of God.
Everyone should show up next Sunday with an open heart to show
such wickeness will not stop our crusade
And do give generously
Oh Yes.
Praise God
Praise Jesus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 305

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-02-12-165315.png

I am not trying to attach myself PM, I hate that shit when fools do that to me. There is definitely some terrorist element attached to the incident. I had the 'distraction' terrorism tactic used on me, this is the reason I am saying something. It allows you to neutralize your target while masking your true intent. The will pick a target that is familiar to their victim to increase the level of trauma.

We got black quarterbacks going to the Superbowl and having a murder suicide staged. I would definitely go undercover, and feel out WS sentiments to see if it is an issue.

a2zqq6n2iag91.jpg

January 6th was another one, President Biden being confirmed or whatever, and you got dead bodies and Congress hiding in bunkers.

ap21352533124631-edit_custom-c63f8b3b75c8562091f2220362348ced31aa0ade.jpg

I don't wait until a threat level has direct evidence otherwise you will be dead. This is the reason I can't hang in the U.S., this Middle Eastern/WS jihad against us achieving anything.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah, i know. End Wokeness.
But only place i've seen video.
curious about the pro-palestinian gun message.
and whether its about politics or this person simply insane.

Joel Osteen, Israel and the Jews: an exclusive Q&A

yep, he/she had issues with Jews.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Stop giving this covert Fox Newscorp fool anymore clout on here.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-20-at-7.39.01-PM-e1482281177658.jpg

I sniped his content and did not have to link up with him. It is time for these WS sympathizer to go.

They take content from here and do not mention BGOL at all or link directly to the website. I posted about him low resolution his content as a film directoror cell phone cropping video like Boyce Watkins of all people trying to look underground. He is a fraud.

Last edited:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is some very sketchy reporting with this story.

Which part?
* immigrant from El Salvador
* Free Palestine written on gun (how carrying a child do you also sneak in a AR-15?)
* violent pro-Palestinian - Being pro Palestinian is fine, but don't be shooting up Christian churches.
Some mega churches (like Joel Osteen support Israel)
* Trannie - Which may or not be true. Some MAGA are saying so, dunno. Looks trannie to me.

my main issue is shootng up churches.
If you're so pissed at Israel, leave the son (who is probably brain dead now)
and travel over to Palestine and put on one of those green ninja costumes and join the fighting.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have the transgender, mentally ill chasing me around all day. Luckily, I don't speak to many people. They be looking desperate, trying to find ways to peon battle with you. Do I look like President Biden, going to spend all day with you? Once I take care of this issue, I don't have to deal with you fools on a job no more.

Damn, just trying anyway they can to latch on to you. You are going into the garbage soon.

This is going to be me soon, so back off of me.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Which part?
* immigrant from El Salvador
* Free Palestine written on gun (how carrying a child do you also sneak in a AR-15?)
* violent pro-Palestinian - Being pro Palestinian is fine, but don't be shooting up Christian churches.
Some mega churches (like Joel Osteen support Israel)
* Trannie - Which may or not be true. Some MAGA are saying so, dunno. Looks trannie to me.

my main issue is shootng up churches.
If you're so pissed at Israel, leave the son (who is probably brain dead now)
and travel over to Palestine and put on one of those green ninja costumes and join the fighting.
That wasn’t the original story remember this story changed two or three times. Initially they thought it was a white woman then it was a trans now it’s a woman from some South American country with issues who legally because it’s Texas got her hands on a AR 15

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That wasn’t the original story remember this story changed two or three times. Initially they thought it was a white woman then it was a trans now it’s a woman from some South American country with issues who legally because it’s Texas got her hands on a AR 15
That's society and the media nowadays.
They will twist a story and the facts to fit whatever narrative they want to push.

Liberals are making this shooting about lack of gun control.
Conservatives are making it about open borders and LGBT "wokeness".
Jews are making it about anti-Semitism.
Other folks are making it about mental health issues.

Everyone, including politicians, are going out of their way to push their agenda.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
That's society and the media nowadays.
They will twist a story and the facts to fit whatever narrative they want to push.

Liberals are making this shooting about lack of gun control.
Conservatives are making it about open borders and LGBT "wokeness".
Jews are making it about anti-Semitism.
Other folks are making it about mental health issues.

Everyone, including politicians, are going out of their way to push their agenda.
That is the one thing that is constant with the story

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Republicans and the private sector like Elon Musk are messaging to these fools that you don't need a college degree. You can make the big calls yourself on your own with very limited intellectual capacity on Fox and other conservative outlets. I was complaining about this with President Biden, now it is happening on the right. She probably watched this on TV and it led her/him to run up in that chuch.

I had a bunch of them chasing me around all over town, transgender/schizophrenic driving their white/blue Ford cars looking desperate trying to get me into some type of peon battle with them. People understood there was a hierarchy and they knew their place which was at the bottom - they knew not to disrupt the important work I was doing.

Comp_1__0-00-00-00_.jpg

Without me there is no innovative product to build where they are repetitively completing a task a thousand times like a mindless machine.

Last edited: