Shooting At Joel Olsteen Church (Lakewood)

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Wait it is a tranny with a son? Faggot turning into girl with a son exposed to that filth? Woman trying to transform to man who gave birth to the kid? See all this sick lifestyle is confusing.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So is the whole trans thing because she went by the name Jeffrey? It's rare, but there are women with that name and not off spellings of it either.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The bitch use Jeffery as a alias every now and then. For all we know, she did that on fake credit card applications. There’s nothing about this bitch that says she’s trans. She got a kid. She was married to a man. All I see so far is a crazy bitch who used a fake name.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
The bitch use Jeffery as a alias every now and then. For all we know, she did that on fake credit card applications. There’s nothing about this bitch that says she’s trans. She got a kid. She was married to a man. All I see so far is a crazy bitch who used a fake name.
Remember, I said earlier this case started out very sketchy because people feel for her lies.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Genesse Ivonne Moreno or Jeffrey Moreno tranny ambushed me coming out of Whole Foods, desperately trying to latch on to me. It is becoming harder to go out in public because of the feeble minded.

Does it look like I want to spend time with black trash engaging in peon battles?

You are doubling down on this failed strategy that will get you nowhere. Instead of trying to attract people like me, you come up with this bizarre tactic that will fail. My ordeal has leaked out, this says deterred people from coming here to set up businesses / startups due to the corruption. It is also caused people to leave the country that also want to set up a business with a new product.

Last edited: