Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yemen couldnt attack its border, much less America.

Collateral? Thats how pigs speak about kids over here.
Google Yemen and terrorist attacks and be stupid no more. Don't involve your seed in shady shit. I mean he had his kid in MF'n Yemen. But I know you using this as an angle to attack President Obama so this interaction is complete.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
87299701-13631849-image-a-45_1720910384512.jpg

this mf did not raise the black fist :smh:

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
no sniper worth a GRAIN of salt is missing a head shot.....especially a big head with a bright RED cap on!

FUCK OUTTA HERE

that shit was a set up by trump himself to make him a half a martyr going into the election.
The shooter didn't take in account the movement of the flags and the sudden movement of his head.:hmm:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Google Yemen and terrorist attacks and be stupid no more. Don't involve your seed in shady shit. I mean he had his kid in MF'n Yemen. But I know you using this as an angle to attack President Obama so this interaction is complete.
Google deez nuts.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm shocked for a few reasons. That it has not happened before because there is no real security at these rallies no nearby buildings or rooftops thourougly checked and there hasn't been an assassination attempt on a President or former President since 1981. Things are going to get even crazier in this heated political climate.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Bruh, dude just linked a tweet to an old white lady that's a Dem that told a racist joke about not killing Trump that shitted on Bronny and had 115 K likes. Nobody's buying the Democrats don't believe in violence and would never hurt a fly routine right now. :lol:

Liberals are seen as unsympathetic, which is why some are condemning the jokes they are making and Biden and gang are showing contrition publicly.