Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
new-york-city-united-states-a-trump-supporter-is-seen-in-front-of-the-trump-tower-after.jpg
new-york-city-united-states-a-trump-supporter-is-seen-in-front-of-the-trump-tower-after.jpg
Bitch hates her beautiful skin

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
How difficult a shot is this?
A center mass shot is not difficult. At all. A half way decently zeroed AR is basically point and shoot at that distance. You will hit your target.

A headshot.. well there are more variables but the dude was close. A slight turn of the head at the last second saved Cheetos life.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Clinton couldn't keep a blowjob a secret but Trump can stage an assassination attempt without anyone squealing? :cmonson:

:nopullout:

giphy.gif

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
They gonna have the RNC Convention locked down like Ft. Knox this week.

It starts this Monday.

Uncertainty about RNC security after shooting at Trump rally in Pennsylvania​

Good chance they gonna change this.

Republicans’ convention security plan allows guns within outer perimeter​

BY Elizabeth Crisp
06/21/24

rnc-4-rt-gmh-240712_1720797575935_hpMain_16x9.jpg

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How difficult a shot is this?
He should be dead. this is a barrel shot. the shooter simply didnt have the training cause this shot was wide open. my Uncle said he got off 3-7 shots the 1st 2 should have been head shots the rest would have been spray shots but he thinks they shooter paused before the 1st shot which allowed Trump to slightly turn and the shot missed the 2nd shot grazed his ear and the rest were off target and hit the audience stage or ground before he was killed

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
"I suspected someone would make an attempt on an enemy's life. It's exactly how they have been trying to assassinate me. Moving to different location still draws scrutiny and I have to be calculated."

--COINTELPRO

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should be dead. this is a barrel shot. the shooter simply didnt have the training cause this shot was wide open. my Uncle said he got off 3-7 shots the 1st 2 should have been head shots the rest would have been spray shots but he thinks they shooter paused before the 1st shot which allowed Trump to slightly turn and the shot missed the 2nd shot grazed his ear and the rest were off target and hit the audience stage or ground before he was killed
He was on the scope before the shot was fired. Some of those shots was probably secret aervice