Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
87304817-13632103-image-a-24_1720923717847.jpg
That distance is nothing. Just a lil bit over 100yds and if you know anything about shooting with rifles, 100yds is the common distance for zeroing scopes making it easier to adjust for shooting at much further distances.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I haven’t been downtown today. It’s always a lot of police activity around there though with all the different federal agencies and MPD. The young cats don’t seem to understand that this city is full of cops you see and don’t see. Bamas tried to carjack a federal officers on

Let them know...

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Don't forget that every time kids are shot and killed while at school and you speak out about gun control, Republicans scream at you for having the audacity to politicize a tragedy so soon.

I’m sure every Republican will want to rush back to DC and will immediately want to pass gun control laws….right?

I been listening to the news since this incident happened and the news media has been Fucking silent on bringing up gun control.

Democrats are being unusually quiet about bringing the topic up also.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I been listening to the news since this incident happened and the news media has been Fucking silent on bringing up gun control.

Democrats are being unusually quiet about bringing the topic up also.
Democrats are quiet for a reason. I bet the RNC convention is going to be tight with gun control