Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
It's like Biden himself took the damn shot. That's the only explanation for missing so close.

Hopefully, after this Biden sees that the love and support for Trump is too great & finally realizes that he can't win and let someone else run.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

GSa4bw2WgAE4l9e

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven’t been downtown today. It’s always a lot of police activity around there though with all the different federal agencies and MPD. The young cats don’t seem to understand that this city is full of cops you see and don’t see. Bamas tried to carjack a federal officers on a couple of occasions and got, got.
Bet. I saw this and was just curious

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
What's all the hollering and scampering around for? Obviously, the POS can't shoot. They just needed to stand perfectly still & he would've missed. They're acting like it was Boothe or Oswald up there. It was some piss shot bum that wanted to off himself, but was too scared.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

Don't forget that every time kids are shot and killed while at school and you speak out about gun control, Republicans scream at you for having the audacity to politicize a tragedy so soon.

I’m sure every Republican will want to rush back to DC and will immediately want to pass gun control laws….right?

I doubt it. Thats one thing they not giving up. You could spray their whole family and they not changing a damn thing about them gun laws.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't forget that every time kids are shot and killed while at school and you speak out about gun control, Republicans scream at you for having the audacity to politicize a tragedy so soon.

I’m sure every Republican will want to rush back to DC and will immediately want to pass gun control laws….right?

Yeah they ain’t giving up their guns.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
"HES GOING TO TAKE ALL OUR RIGHTS AND END DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!....But violence isnt the way lets remain civil with HITLER"

Im sorry im team democrat, but are they serious? Stop pushing this dictator talk if YOU DONT BELIEVE IT.
I totally get what Obama is saying. No one wants to win like that.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
According to Justice Grier, speaking for the majority: “If a war be made by invasion of a foreign nation, the President is not only authorized but bound to resist force by force. He does not initiate the war, but is bound to accept the challenge without waiting for any special legislative authority. And whether the hostile party be a foreign invader, or States organized in rebellion, it is none the less a war ….”

Biden can use all kinds of tools to take Trump out with him showing up at the debates, appearing at the Capitol, and offering to play golf.

hqdefault.jpg

I stopped applying for jobs in DC, you just don't know if you are a domestic threat that needs to be repelled. I find it odd these Articles of Impeachment were filed against the Supreme Court, who tried to say the Jan 6 riots were peaceful protest discrediting them as criminals.

Last edited:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Biden and Trump are legit the same person. They both can't admit when they've lost. Even now Biden probably thinks that this attempt means that the nation doesn't want Trump and he (Biden) will win in a landslide.