Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
GScbC-zXcAEK6Qb
GScbC-uWAAA0TdI
That hind parts says this is the "most iconic photo of all times"

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Tits and loyalty is the only requirement for anyone around Trump. It's not like the white guys did a good job either. .

It was bullshit all around.
You mean no one thought to setup a perimeter...
Nevermind. This shit is theater. Enjoy November.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
We been waiting for your report(s) for years homie...
Where dey at breh?
512FdhFYaqL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

My time spent working in the Trump Administration briefly I noticed strange behavior. These are effective and lucrative tools to entice assassination attempts on a person:

1. Tariffs that can be changed at whim to benefit a U.S. company or not,
2. government contracts (less preferred),
2. pipeline deals with other countries,
3. political appointments (Nikki Haley)
4. Military support
5. Corporate, manufacturing relocation to your state/city

I get some pipeline deal that could generate trillions of dollars, a person might sacrifice themselves for their country. Trump started using tariffs and oil, so there is no telling what he was planning. He was meeting with foreign leaders and talking about ending the conflict in Russia. Some Russian American asset could have been perched in a snipers nest pointing at Biden.

My concern is that nonsense chasing after me internationally, I just got swarmed today, wore me out. I don't have the stamina to engage in peon battles like I used to. I just quickly shut down a scheme today, and they ran off again, when will they give up.

Screenshot-2024-07-15-181705.png

The Republicans are about signing trade deals that favor multinational companies that take power away from the President to change it at a whim. Seeing the shooter a registered Republican is no surprise. I am rambling, but that is the first thing I check out when a new big shiny manufacturing or company comes to the city, this could be the result: