Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
636471270675124808-MCT-BIZ-FOXCONNPLANT-ADV15-MW-60990704.JPG

The first thing I would look at is checking out Bethel Park, PA. Did the Chinese announce they are building some huge battery megafactory providing thousands of jobs? Maybe they are having Foxconn come into the state to do some manufacturing of consumer electronics.

I live in Michigan, a desperate clingey state, they would do something like that in a heartbeat. I just came back from Ann Arbor and those fools would swarming wore me down quick with their retardness.

I would look at corporate/manufacturing relocation, something big. It used to be about tax credits but now these states can throw in sweetners to entice these foreign companies to consider them. The Secret Service should pay attention to these details, if a state like Ohio, Texas, or Indiana which is filled with these companies, I wouldn't hold any rallies at all.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
A Trump lover calling me Monkey brain? Yeah , just what I expect from a Staten Island coon. Tap dancing Buck. How much do those wops give you to throw canoli’s at your face while calling you nigggar. Fucking minstrel.
I like Trump cuz he makes bitches like you uncomfortable and panic. You buckdance for all Asians no matter what country they are from. I don't buckdance or tiptoe around pale muthafuckaz like you with them Chinks who call you ****** to yo face an piss in yo throat bitch.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Secret Service Recommendation

1. Setup a unique sound when Secret Service discharges their weapon the protectee knows it is them.

2. Quit the gay making yourself big surrounding the President not scanning the crowd. Trade Secret

3. Damn use some shit like shot spotter technology that sounds an alarm, lights, and can locate the gunfire. Trade Secret

I am finding that many government agencies don't exploit technology from the private sector. They don't mind stealing from me.

4. Don't setup rallies in dirt bag cities with no manufacturing except foreign shortlisting them. Warehouses and begging multi national companies to relocate their headquarters. I am in one of those cities that is a dirt bag, it is no wonder I have problems. AOC ran one of them out of town because she knew something. Many of them don't have any major entrepreneurial success except maybe during the 1800's. They trick themselves and run up to your car asking for a 'date'

Welcome to the attempted assassination club!

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Of course their saying this was supposed to align with Biden's comments so he is to blame.

So a 20 year old pimple faced incel decides that he wants to be famous and tries to kill a former president and now the media wants to make Trump into a sympathetic figure.

Da FOH.....
His aim was to use the Biden's words against him as if to say he called for this shooting on Trump, trying to incite the violence that we can clearly see the right is actually making.

Not just the media but the supreme court the GOP and his magats all want to make him a sympathetic figure. :smh:

This country is fucked.

If Trump wins or not we are fucked because their way of thinking isn't just going to go away with a Trump loss it will just transfer to a new candidate.

Too much propaganda has been pumped into these peoples heads for decades for them to see it any other way.