Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The life insurance tables on pedophiles is not good. Don't know if true and don't condone violence. I think all forms of crimes are repulsive.

GRufaCpbIAEMlGE.jpg

There are pictures of him and Epstein, many members of the Secret Service have families don't want to protect pedophiles.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I had another one a long time ago, had me working real late than a 'friend' would have me come over for something urgent. Driving while tired hoping you would crash. They tried this scheme multiple times with various people.

Making your death look accidental. Trash.

Lot of times I play along with the feeble minded. Now they are clinging onto me, desperately and I want nothing to do with them.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
High Black Unemployment
Reagan - Free Trade, Immigration
Bush - Free Trade, Immigration
Clinton - Free Trade, Immigration
Bush - Free Trade, Immigration
Obama - Free Trade, Immigration

Lowest Black Unemployment Ever
Trump - Protectionism, Anti-Immigration

_132777363_us_migrants-nc.png.webp

I posted this on July 11 similar to what Trump used which saved his life.

I had soft assassination attempts for a long time which allowed me to study their network. They can be a complex web of a number of people or organization, you wouldn't think.

Some have a bizarre racial cannibalism scheme they are apart of to enrich this narrow group of people. When Maduro or Fidel talk about hundreds of assassination attempts it is believable.

When they start clinging and chasing after you, that is when I draw the line. You want nothing to do with their feeble mindedness.

Last edited:

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I posted this on July 11 similar to what Trump used which saved his life.

I had soft assassination attempts for a long time which allowed me to study their network. They can be a complex web of a number of people or organization, you wouldn't think.

Some have a bizarre racial cannibalism scheme they are apart of to enrich this narrow group of people. When Maduro or Fidel talk about hundreds of assassination attempts it is believable.

When they start clinging and chasing after you, that is when I draw the line. You want nothing to do with their feeble mindedness.

Bruh. I get the constant weird shit angle. That’s your shtick. But posting about lowest black unemployment ever without showing the year over year drop or the trajectory is simply subterfuge. Ninja just throwing shit against the board with yarn trying to connect the clumps.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I
Bruh. I get the constant weird shit angle. That’s your shtick. But posting about lowest black unemployment ever without showing the year over year drop or the trajectory is simply subterfuge. Ninja just throwing shit against the board with yarn trying to connect the clumps.
Here let me help you communicate in a more intelligent civilized manner...

I would like a comprehensive studying why black unemployment hit 5%. Biden just taking credit after years of DNC failed policies is not going to cut it.

Assassination attempts are almost never a lone person acting alone or somebody in a snipers nest. They are complex organic decisions with many components involved, designed to lead you into a bad decision that is fatal. His employer giving him time off, to his parents, local enforcement. I described another scheme they used on me a number of times.

I studied the feeble attempts against me for years like a sociologist. SS should have let the guy blow his shit up and escape, to study his network. Trying to do it post mortem is useless.

Last edited: