Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
449621308_10161557301295115_8143101185491379830_n.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay I'm not sure if anyone has answered this question or not.....

But what's up with that ladder? :dunno:
So the kid used a ladder to climb up on the roof of that shed/building
Was that his ladder that he brought to the rally?
Or was the ladder already there?
And if so, why the hell would local police or the secret service leave a ladder propped against a building like that
This shit makes no sense at all :dunno:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Okay I'm not sure if anyone has answered this question or not.....

But what's up with that ladder? :dunno:
So the kid used a ladder to climb up on the roof of that shed/building
Was that his ladder that he brought to the rally?
Or was the ladder already there?
And if so, why the hell would local police or the secret service leave a ladder propped against a building like that
This shit makes no sense at all :dunno:

I keep saying as more information come out the more I am convinced this is either staged or there is some trouble within the Republican Party

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
The usual idiots of BGOL think this rambling non sense is perfectly fine but Biden is deranged??? Where are all the tweets from cacstanza about Trumps rambling lies and non sense? Nothing to say?
This country has been a steadily declining dumpster fire since 1992 from.the same Landover Baptist Church assholes that have infested our country and fucked up our lives for.the last 40 years ..

We.get the government and electeds we deserve ...and i.mean that for both the left and the right

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I recommend you cats check out Trump’s RNC Speech he gave tonight.

It’s clear this Assassination Attempt has thrown him off.

His delivery tonight, you can tell he wasn’t all there.

The Corporate News Media is not pointing it out, but I suspect Trump is suffering from PTSD from this shooting.

We will see how he performs in coming weeks….

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I recommend you cats check out Trump’s RNC Speech he gave tonight.

It’s clear this Assassination Attempt has thrown him off.

His delivery tonight, you can tell he wasn’t all there.

The Corporate News Media is not pointing it out, but I suspect Trump is suffering from PTSD from this shooting.

We will see how he performs in coming weeks….
He was rambling and I mean rambling with nonsense. I don’t wanna hear nobody say anything bad about Biden because of what Trump did tonight. America is at a huge fork road right now.

Oh, by the way, that’s how he is anyway even before the so-called shooting. A lot of people forget Trump is a old ass man too.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
He was rambling and I mean rambling with nonsense. I don’t wanna hear nobody say anything bad about Biden because of what Trump did tonight. America is at a huge fork road right now.

Oh, by the way, that’s how he is anyway even before the so-called shooting. A lot of people forget Trump is a old ass man too.

I know how he normally is, especially when he reads a teleprompter.

But he was way off on his delivery. Lack of enthusiasm I had noticed too.

It just depends on how he performs in coming weeks.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I know how he normally is, especially when he reads a teleprompter.

But he was way off on his delivery. Lack of enthusiasm I had noticed too.

It just depends on how he performs in coming weeks.
Again, his performance always been off you seen that during the debate he just lies his ass off and from them talking to undecided voters tonight people caught on that bullshit.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

And Trump rambled on about bad people.. INVADING America from countries located in Africa, Latin America and Asia/Middle East. Not one mention of immigrants coming from any European countries. I have never met an African living here illegally or anyone from Asia either. Even the ones coming here illegally from Latin American countries are coming to work. Which many of them are cheap labor for white employers.