Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

AOC Unexpectedly Asks Secret Service Director a GOOD Question

This is a Matrix-like moment.

“The individual used an AR-15 in order to act out his assassination attempt. An AR-15 has a range of about 400 to 600 yards. My question is, why is the Secret Service protective perimeter shorter than one of the most popular semi-automatic weapons in the United States?”

“And so, what I'm hearing is that a perimeter was not established outdoors in an outdoor venue that would prevent an AR-15, which is one of the most common weapons used in mass shootings, from being able to be within the range of Secret Service protection.”

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
GTL9glsXAAA2JGL

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
cropped-20240714trumpshooter10-1721139386.jpg

Growing up you did not have nonstop political theater. I am counting five channels that is 24/7 political theater on cable. On BGOL, threads about politics dominate started by AI bots. Social media is 70% political theater/battle trying to influence you as a voter.

A child is going to be exposed starting at a young age, some due to genetics won't take well. They become singular focused on political figures that are bombarded at them all day long as part of this war. Many of the political coverage reminds me of War reporting, no wonder he brought a military style rifle.

It was cartoons, animal shows, sports, infomercial, TV shows, music, late night talk. Only on Sundays did they talk about this political garbage. I had to unsubscribe from many channels it was just nonstop Trump and cut my list down. Do you pocket watch your governor like the President?

I think CNN did real journalism and was not a propaganda arm of a political party, there is a night and day difference now.

What happened to the diverse programming?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Defense contractors used to advertise to influence coverage. I believe corporation are also getting into the game regardless of ratings to shape public opinion towards a political party favorable to their business interest.

It is too much and many people are developing psychotic breaks.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Defense contractors used to advertise to influence coverage. I believe corporation are also getting into the game regardless of ratings to shape public opinion towards a political party favorable to their business interest.

It is too much and many people are developing psychotic breaks.

USA IS A CORPORATION.. its NOT AMERICA and ITS NOT A COUNTRY,

THEY GO ALL AROUND THE GLOBE COMMITTING ALL KINDS OF DEMONIC CRIMES

AND HIDE BEHIND AMERICA AND AMERICANS..

USA MUST BE STOPPED

so AMERICA and AMERICANS CAN THRIVE!!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
cropped-20240714trumpshooter10-1721139386.jpg

Growing up you did not have nonstop political theater. I am counting five channels that is 24/7 political theater on cable. On BGOL, threads about politics dominate started by AI bots. Social media is 70% political theater/battle trying to influence you as a voter.

A child is going to be exposed starting at a young age, some due to genetics won't take well. They become singular focused on political figures that are bombarded at them all day long as part of this war. Many of the political coverage reminds me of War reporting, no wonder he brought a military style rifle.

It was cartoons, animal shows, sports, infomercial, TV shows, music, late night talk. Only on Sundays did they talk about this political garbage. I had to unsubscribe from many channels it was just nonstop Trump and cut my list down. Do you pocket watch your governor like the President?

I think CNN did real journalism and was not a propaganda arm of a political party, there is a night and day difference now.

What happened to the diverse programming?
Many of these channels call themselves 'news' Newsnation, Fox News, MSNBC when they are corporate funded political theater. One platform similar to YouTube is nonstop Trump. I frequently run into these delusional people, they frequently pump them with misinformation.

This singular focus on one person is dangerous. When the media fawns over a President like Kennedy or Reagan nonstop assassination is around the corner.

As soon as they leave office, they start to live almost normal lives.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor