Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ylj1etpo2ied1.jpeg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They used to laugh at me and all the security messages I would take. They would ask for my address and I wouldn't tell them. I even got denied for refusing to give the information over thinking I was some nut job. Once people saw President Trump get his head blown off my reality does not seem too far-fetched.

I deal with their lunacy on a daily basis some even worse than Thomas Crookes. I have been sounding the alarm for over a decade on here with the Gabby Giffords assassination attempt.

Why did you write me?
All those cards.
We did not do anything together.

We are not a team.
I gave you nothing.

You’re out of your goddamn mind
This is all in your head, your sick and twisted.

You think you will be remembered, you’re a pathetic psychopath begging for attention. Your going to die alone in Arkham, a nobody!

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Why did you write me?
All those cards.
We did not do anything together.

We are not a team.
I gave you nothing.

You’re out of your goddamn mind
This is all in your head, your sick and twisted.

You think you will be remembered, you’re a pathetic psychopath begging for attention. Your going to die alone in Arkham, a nobody!

I am stuck in loserville talking about being a team. I am not doing anything with them. I gave them nothing at all.

I don't like gay men staring at me following me around.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“I heard a loud whizzing sound and felt something hit me really, really hard on my right ear. I said to myself: ‘Wow, what was that? It can only be a bullet,’” he said at the event on July 18.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
If I am reading this right, it makes it seem like the poster is (or was attempting to sound like) a somewhat reasonably centered conservative. It's someone that isn't buying completely into the GOP bullshit.
MAGATS about to call him a lib fake maga

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
How is the FBI just now seeking to interview Chump? This makes no sense, I mean, aren't all surviving shooting victims immediately interviewed by police....oh wait.....lolz
The FBI seen something something very, very interesting that they have to talk to Trump about this is going to be extremely interesting

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The FBI seen something something very, very interesting that they have to talk to Trump about this is going to be extremely interesting
No they didn’t lmbaooo they just want to confirm he was hit by broken teleprompter glass vs a bullet. When this first reported it was immediately said that’s what happened I’m not sure why all of sudden people acting like it was a bullet

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Be careful who you laugh with

He is fuckin hilarious.... and most likely the worlds greatest internet troll,

do I trust him a hundred percent.. hell to the naw, a real knigga could never trust

a tragic mullatto like him or a bed wench cant dance owens...

but the tates are fuckin hilarious...

even though he is in denial about his depression...

but that shit was funny bruh!!

and he is a mullato like spanish speakin mulattos,

they are born with a pass to say it,

but they still better watch where and who they deploy

the word at..

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is fuckin hilarious.... and most likely the worlds greatest internet troll,

do I trust him a hundred percent.. hell to the naw, a real knigga could never trust

a tragic mullatto like him or a bed wench cant dance owens...

but the tates are fuckin hilarious...

even though he is in denial about his depression...

but that shit was funny bruh!!

and he is a mullato like spanish speakin mulattos,

they are born with a pass to say it,

but they still better watch where and who they deploy

the word at..