Should Kamala accept Trump's new debate proposal which would be hosted by Fox News and feature a live audience?

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I think she should.

But, she should demand to know who the moderators are ahead of time. As a matter of fact, let Trump choose one moderator and she choose the other. She should also demand that they adhere to answering the questions posed, not that rambling shit Trump is known for doing.

And absolutely no getting off topic.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think she should.

But, she should demand to know who the moderators are ahead of time. As a matter of fact, let Trump choose one moderator and she choose the other. She should also demand that they adhere to answering the questions posed, not that rambling shit Trump is known for doing.

But both from Fox News?

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think she should.

but he won;t answer questions and will ramble on no matter where they have it

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
but he won;t answer questions and will ramble on no matter where they have it
I don't think Trump reads well. He loves to talk and ramble because of that. The less structure involved, the better for him.

If she demands structure, I believe he'll pull away from his own proposal. This would make him look like a bigger idiot than he already is.

Last edited:

Maweriman

Star
BGOL Investor
Absolutely -- 1000% NOT -- without any input from VP Kamala & her team on the terms of the debate! Trump doesn't get to unilaterally dictate the parameters of the debate -- all favorable to him! If Kamala bows down to this white supremacist & accepts his unilateral terms -- she would be caving in to Trump's bullying & white arrogance -- not treating her as an EQUAL! Right now -- Trump is the underdog! He has more to lose than Kamala if she doesn't agree to a debate.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hell no

1459817139-giphy.gif

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Absolutely -- 1000% NOT -- without any input from VP Kamala & her team on the terms of the debate! Trump doesn't get to unilaterally dictate the parameters of the debate -- all favorable to him! If Kamala bows down to this white supremacist & accepts his unilateral terms -- she would be caving in to Trump's bullying & white arrogance -- not treating her as an EQUAL! Right now -- Trump is the underdog! He has more to lose than Kamala if she doesn't agree to a debate.

THIS!!!

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Trump is attempting to pick both the network venue and the moderators. We already saw the trailer from the Faux-lite network, CNN. Honestly, VP Harris doesn't even need the debate if the FELONIOUS one wants to wiggle out of the already scheduled debate.

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Absolutely not. Should be the same rules he had with Joe. If you give him a stacked "audience" and faux noise moderator it's going to do nothing but provide ammunition for his commercials.

I'm amazed her team would even consider let alone accept these terms. They should know the facts won't matter one bit once this circus gets rolling.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think she should.

I think we all are intelligent enough to understand that, while none of these terms would be agreed to, there is almost no point in making this a condition. Trump isn't going to follow this, even if it is a specific directive.

A debate should be as neutral as possible, and anyone with a pulse recognizes that this proposed debate is set as favorably for Trump as you could make it. It's practically home court advantage, with a crowd to feed into his crazy bullshit behavior and give it the illusion of credibility.

Either force him to do the debate he agreed to originally (since there is no real reason to change that), or let him decline, skip, or whatever he wants to call it. Turn it into a town hall for Harris. Refuse to change it back to an open format if Trump tries to squirrel back in at the last minute. Either way, it will let people get to know Harris better without having to deal with the full measure of Trump's toxicity.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think she should.

And instant fact checking

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are gonna see what they wanna see either way.

Nothing said will change very many votes.

It's just reinforcing standing opinions.

Either one could face plant, there's no turning to a new candidate now for either party.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tricky. I say yes but with a number of stipulation (many which have been mentioned). Also, make him agree to a second debate (which he'd likely back out of).

Really no way to "Win" a debate with DT the best you can do is make him look petty and incompetent, but even then his followers (most of whom are petty and incompetent) won't care.

Rising Star
Registered
Wont make a difference he will still ramble on and not answer any questions. It will still be a complete waste of precious time. No she shouldn't.