Kamala Harris vs Donald Trump to debate on September 10( East vs West, Women vs Men, Sista va Cac, DemoRat vs RePigLet)

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Really? My argument isn't that running the US as a business is a stupid idea, putting a business man in charge of the country is an even worse idea, putting a failed business con Man as the leader of the US is retarded. But explain to me why what that was said in that video is a good argument? Enlighten me.
:boring:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
straight men will vote for Trump..

women and cock suckers will vote for Kamala...

God is with Straight Men on this one!!!

kamalas only hope is satan and a fixed election...

and cock suckers forming voltron..

fuckin revenge of the nerds fo real..

we gonna fuck yall up, yall gettin too bold

Last edited:

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
straight me will vote for Trump..

women and cock suckers will vote for Kamala...

God is with Straight Men on this one!!!

kamalas only hope is satan and a fixed election...

and cock suckers forming voltron..

fuckin revenge of the nerds fo real..

we gonna fuck yall up, yall gettin too bold
You forgot the rapist, couch humpers and coke heads are for Trump as well. I'll leave it up to you which category you fit in.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really? My argument isn't that running the US as a business is a stupid idea, putting a business man in charge of the country is an even worse idea, putting a failed business con Man as the leader of the US is retarded. But explain to me why what that was said in that video is a good argument? Enlighten me.
Well Joe Biden has been in politics since 1973 and Nancy Pelosi grew up in a political family and both of them have ran this country in to the ground. Nancy Pelosi has to be the most corrupt speaker of the house there has ever been in the 248 years of this country's existence

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Well Joe Biden has been in politics since 1973 and Nancy Pelosi grew up in a political family and both of them have ran this country in to the ground. Nancy Pelosi has to be the most corrupt speaker of the house there has ever been in the 248 years of this country's existence
I'm not a fan of Kamala, pelosi, and I'm especially not a fan of Joe Biden. I've said it 1000 times and I'll say it again. They're shitty corporate democrats and in no way shape or form my pick for who is like to see lead the democratic party/this country.
but they're better than Trump or any Republican we have, that's the unfortunate truth and anyone arguing otherwise is either trolling or uninformed.
In November we have to vote for one of two candidates, Harris or Trump...that's not a hard choice.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After the NY cases and the assassination attempt, Trump got an enormous cash infusion.

It’s obvious that he’s spreading the wealth.

This fool is spreading that animal shit.

Dumbass probably only getting a 4 figure check. He better be careful what he posts online though

Pretty sad when white supremicist feel Kamala is a better choice but this clown and BGOL MAGA keeps spewing that BS

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not a fan of Kamala, pelosi, and I'm especially not a fan of Joe Biden. I've said it 1000 times and I'll say it again. They're shitty corporate democrats and in no way shape or form my pick for who is like to see lead the democratic party/this country.
but they're better than Trump or any Republican we have, that's the unfortunate truth and anyone arguing otherwise is either trolling or uninformed.
In November we have to vote for one of two candidates, Harris or Trump...that's not a hard choice.
Well given that Trump is not a politician and has already served as president and the world didn't end like Democrats said it would. Given the fact that we had illegals trying to leave the country instead of having a full scale invasion like we have now. Given the fact that Trump didn't start any new wars unlike Bush, Obama and Biden and that we weren't giving all of our money to the Ukraine and illegals like we are now. Given the fact that Obama and Dick Cheney are supporting a woman people haven't seen in the last 3 years and was considered the day before they forced Joe Biden's old ass out the worst vice president ever(which is saying a lot) and now she's considered the second coming of FDR. I have to consider anyone who votes for Kamala Harris as seriously deranged or completely stupid.

Dick Cheney and Barack Obama are on the same team but that shouldn't be a shock considering they are cousins.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well given that Trump is not a politician and has already served as president and the world didn't end like Democrats said it would. Given the fact that we had illegals trying to leave the country instead of having a full scale invasion like we have now. Given the fact that Trump didn't start any new wars unlike Bush, Obama and Biden and that we weren't giving all of our money to the Ukraine and illegals like we are now. Given the fact that Obama and Dick Cheney are supporting a woman people haven't seen in the last 3 years and was considered the day before they forced Joe Biden's old ass out the worst vice president ever(which is saying a lot) and now she's considered the second coming of FDR. I have to consider anyone who votes for Kamala Harris as seriously deranged or completely stupid.

Dick Cheney and Barack Obama are on the same team but that shouldn't be a shock considering they are cousins.
Let's do some clean up here.
Wars started by Trump: J6 Insurrection
Wars started by Biden: None
As far as immigration goes, Trumps wife if fucking illegal whore azz immigrant and she tethered her mom and dad up in this bitch. Crickets. So once again the shit you say don't mean shit cuz the shit you say don't apply to your Orange fat azz hero. But hey that cousins shit is wild.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Let's do some clean up here.
Wars started by Trump: J6 Insurrection
Wars started by Biden: None
As far as immigration goes, Trumps wife if fucking illegal whore azz immigrant and she tethered her mom and dad up in this bitch. Crickets. So once again the shit you say don't mean shit cuz the shit you say don't apply to your Orange fat azz hero. But hey that cousins shit is wild.
Not even worth responding to that kind of trolling, my keystrokes and time are more valuable than that. Notice how they ignore every bad thing that happened under Trump lmao the supreme Court appointees, women's right to chose being eroded, the list goes on. But I guess Biden started wars and something about gay and tranny, so maga! Lol these are truly unserious people

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still can't get over how she walked over to him in the beginning of the debate....shook his hand and basically told him

look-at.gif

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A lot of these types are the same mentality.....usually have not had exposure to anything high level.

They really haven't understood the nature of tribalism and just how much white people want to keep them down and the history of black people and the politics of race.

i.e. from slavery...reconstruction....jim crow...war on drugs and the present day. #lostandconfused

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If this was truly the case, why not address the economic and societal concerns instead of talking about people eating cats. Republicans has a long history of using white grievance and fear as a marketing tool, so we don't need to look for a deeper meaning. Do an actual analytical study that shows how things were before the Haitians moved in, presently, and what the projections may be.
The "it happened overnight" rhetoric is also a lie. These Haitians have been trickling in since 2018. Poor white people are fucking dumb and gullible, and that's why they are targets for Republicans.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She sounds unhinged and probably couldn't make a coherent point without yelling. I've debated plenty of people like this on Discord. Once they're backed into a corner due to their inability to answer followup questions, they go on an Eminem styled, one breath, eight bar, rapid fire gishgallop.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You have good reasoning skills, but your sense of political reality

is a little off..

Trump is NO doubt the best candidate, democratic or republican,

What most folks dont get is, we have been taken over by a foreign

entity, cough cough zionist banksters, who is using isreal and ukraine

to GRIFT the world and launder money through a bullshit war, that

will only benefit the globalist zionist banksters, who is USING OUR COUNTRY

TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK as THEY SUCK THE COUNTRY DRY and GIVE

NOTHING BACK IN RETURN

HERE IS WHAT YOU ARE NOT SEEING.. AND IM NOT YELLING

I HAVE TO PLACE EMPHASIS ON THIS IMPORTANT FACT..

LAWYERS HAVE BEEN WEAPONIZED AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...

WE MUST REMOVE ALL LAWYERS FROM POLITICS UNTILL THEY ARE PROVEN LOYAL TO THE PEOPLE

AND NOT LOYAL TO SOME FAGGOT WEIRDO SATANIC OATH THEY TOOK...

JUST SEE HOW MANY LAWYERS WERE PRESIDENT OR PRESIDENT HOPEFULS, how many in the Senate, the house...??

WE HAVE TO STOP PUTTING THEM IN OFFICE THEY ARE LOYAL TO
FOREIGN ENTITIES....AND NOT AMERICANS AND ITS

CITIZENS..

WE HAVE TO STOP DOING The SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS..

WAKE UP.. LAWYERS ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY AND THEY MUST BE STOPPED, we are SLEEPING HARD ON THE DAMAGE

THEY ARE DOING SELLING US OUT.....

FIRST THE MUST BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE...

TRUMP IS THE FIRST NON LAWYER SINCE JIMMY CARTER,

CORRECT ME IF IM MISTAKEN...

WE NEED SOMEONE NOT DEDICATED TO SOME FUCKIN OATH..

WE NEED DEDICATION TO THE PEOPLE..

THE ONLY ONE TALKIN DEDICATION TO AMERICA AND AMERICANS IS TRUMP...

KAMALA is a fuckin lawyer and represents THE SAME OL BULLSHIT

PLAYING US FOR IDIOTS AS THEY LAUNDER OUR TAX DOLLARS

THROUGH BOGUS WARS...

THERE WERE NO WARS UNDER TRUMP FACTS

DEMONCRATS HAVE TO DEAL WITH..

THEY KNOW IF TRUMP GETS ELECTED THE PARTY IS OVER

FOR THE FUCKIN GRAND WITCH PELOSI.. THESE SATANIST AND WITCHES BEEN RUNNING WILD TOO LONG,

WITH THEIR FUCKIN BAND OF WEIRDOS DISTRACTING THE AMERICAN

PEOPLE FROM REAL PROGRESS

WASTING OUR TIME WITH WEIRDO SHIT, FUCKIN CHANGING THE DEFINTION OF WOMAN.. WTF????

OUR INFRASTRUCTURE IS GOING TO SHIT

AND WE FOCUSING ON FUCKIN PRONOUNS..

FUCK LAWYERS IN POLITICS...

FUCK THE DEMONCRATS THAT ALLOWED THEIR PARTY TO BE TAKEN OVER,

FUCK THE REPUBLIKKKLANS FOR STEALING OUR PARTY AND TRYING

TO COSPLAY AS CONSERVATIVES KNOWING MOST OF THEM ARE CLOSET FAGGOTS....

AND TO TOP IT OFF, TRUMP IS REALLY A DEMOCRAT.. YOU GOTTA BE

STUPID AS FUCK NOT TO SEE IT!!!

STOP LETTING LAWYERS RUN THIS COUNTRY TO THE GROUND...

A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK..

THATS WHY THEY WANT TO LOCK HIM UP AND KILL HIM..

THEY KNOW PARTY OVER IF HE IS ELECTED..

TIME TO END THIS FUCKIN LAWYER PARTY AT OUR EXPENSE...

TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK FROM DYSFUNCTIONAL DYKES, OVERLY

COMPENSATED BETA NERDS who think THEIR MONEY ... GROWS

MANHOOD...lol... them fiat notes really got them thinkin they

tough guys... LISTEN... Revenge Of the NERDS... became a FUCKIN

REALITY..

now its time to give that reality A FUCKIN CHECK UP FROM THE NECK UP...

VOTE FOR TRUMP SO WOMEN CAN BE WOMEN AND MEN CAN BE MEN AGAIN..

TIME FOR THE WEIRDOS TO SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

enough with the fag parades, when are we going to have Decent

Air Ports that could compete with Singapore, and a High Speed Rail

System that could compete with Japan... We should have a high speed

Rail system from Alaska to the tip of Chile, or at least from New York,

TO CALIFORNIA.. FUCKIN DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLIKKKLANS CANT STOP SENDING

MONEY TO ISREAL, IF TRUMP GET ELECTED WARS WILL STOP AND

MORE MONEY WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE PEOPLE AND OUR INFRASTRUCTURE..

NOT JUST FOR WARS AND GAY PARADES..

VOTE FOR OUR INFRASTRUCTURE...

VOTE FOR TRUMP..

WE ALREADY SEEN THAT KAMALA CANT EVEN CONTROL THE FUCKIN

BORDERS AND SHE IS THE BORDER CZAR..

WTF....???? SHE ALREADY PROVED SHE CANNOT HANDLE THE JOB!!

TRUMP ALREADY PROVED HE CAN PRESDIE WITH NO WARS..

LAWYERS CANNOT DO THIS THEY ARE LOYAL TO OATHS..

NOT PEOPLE..

SAY YES TO A TRUMP PRESIDENCY

SAY NO TO LAYWERS IN OUR GOVT..

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!!!

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE..... IF ISREAL IS ALLOWED TO RUN WILD

AFTER NOV 5TH... KISS YOUR TAX DOLLARS GOOD BYE, ITS ALL

GOING TO ISREAL AND UKRAINE AND OTHER STUPID FOREIGN SHIT

THESE oath taking LAWYERS ARE LOYAL TO...-