Kamala Harris vs Donald Trump to debate on September 10( East vs West, Women vs Men, Sista va Cac, DemoRat vs RePigLet)

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell me that you have never actually seen a VP Harris rally. Without saying you have never seen a VP Harris rally. Dummy must have missed how packed her rally's are as well as the convention itself. Clap back denied.
Well when you bus muthafuckas in or you bring in entertainers. It is what is. What I wonder is when Kamala gets this country in a shooting war with Russia or China will Quavo and Meg the Stallion go to the front line to entertain the troops.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell me that you have never actually seen a VP Harris rally. Without saying you have never seen a VP Harris rally. Dummy must have missed how packed her rally's are as well as the convention itself. Clap back denied.

RALLYS.. RALLYS... that hindu ho, holds booty shakin concerts to get people to come...

then as soon as the concert is over, the crowd is gone, last time they fronted like Beyonce
was going to perform... to get a large crowd there... start rumours..

then pulled the okey doke....

How DNC attendees reacted to Beyoncé’s no-show after wild social media rumors​

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
GXOmExKX0AAIvhw

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

America is not a Business you dense fucking moron, it's a Country full of people. America being treated like a Business it's what's wrong with America and our government, the last person you want as a president or leader of a nation of human beings is someone who only cares about dollars and cents. That means the country it's policies and loyalties are up for sale bro the highest bidder. This is fucking stupid.

But I get the feeling you're just another bored old troll, so carry on making yourself look like an imbecile.

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
America is not a Business you dense fucking moron, it's a Country full of people. America being treated like a Business it's what's wrong with America and our government, the last person you want as a president or leader of a nation of human beings is someone who only cares about dollars and cents. That means the country it's policies and loyalties are up for sale bro the highest bidder. This is fucking stupid.

But I get the feeling you're just another bored old troll, so carry on making yourself look like an imbecile.
u have no real argument :giggle: