Skip Bayless is leaving FS1 and his role as co-host of “Undisputed” after eight years. His final show will be later this summer.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After Shannon left, he slowly melted away.......

200w.webp

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
surprised it took this long,Shannon was that show and now it shows everyone who was the real star. it was bad with Shannon there but now its unwatchable. Dallas,Lebron,Dallas,Lebron,Mahomes hate,Lebron,Dallas,BJ to Brady thats the normal daily format. no one wants to watch that shit every day
If we being honest. Those are topics talked on most of the talk shows. It's what moves the needle for them.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Imagine,telling a Hall of Fame tight end that won three Superbowls and had most or all of the position's records that he's jealous of Tom Brady.

Most players would gladly have Shannon's career over theirs.

Like,I said in the other thread there's only a handful of tight ends I'll take over Shannon.

This was one of Skips biggest mistakes. He made that shit personal with Shannon when he said he was jealous of Brady. Sharp wasn't saying anything no one else hadn't said. Basically that father time eventually catch up to Brady. Not sure why skip had to through the jealous accusations out there.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
This was one of Skips biggest mistakes. He made that shit personal with Shannon when he said he was jealous of Brady. Sharp wasn't saying anything no one else hadn't said. Basically that father time eventually catch up to Brady. Not sure why skip had to through the jealous accusations out there.

That's because,if you're a player that Skip likes he will defend you even when you're playing poorly.

Skip was blaming receivers for Brady's interceptions,the defense for losing games even though the Bucs defense held opponents to under 15 points,blaming the coaches,etc and etc...

This is the same dude that said Johnny Manziel would be bigger in Cleveland than LeBron..

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
That's because,if you're a player that Skip likes he will defend you even when you're playing poorly.

Skip was blaming receivers for Brady's interceptions,the defense for losing games even though the Bucs defense held opponents to under 15 points,blaming the coaches,etc and etc...

This is the same dude that said Johnny Manziel would be bigger in Cleveland than LeBron..

Yeah I remember him defending Brady to a fault. The Johny Manziel take ended up being horrible. All sports personalities have a horrible take at some point. Actually they’ll have multiple if they on tv or radio long enough. There’s a clip of a few of them talking about what a bad pick Mahomes was for KC after the draft...lol. Think Shannon and Skip were in it. You stick around long enough and you’ll have some hit and misses. He did vouch for Hurts and Kyler Murray. Hurts came within a play of winning the SB. Jury is still out on Murray.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm going to be VERY disappointed if some of my/our favorite black sports voices especially those who Skip did wrong publicly, professionally and personally try to do some revisionist bigger person heartfelt goodbye sh*t for this man.

VERY DISAPPOINTED

I'm looking at you Bomani and Jemele.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
u are right
but i dont think that this was his choice lol

After EVERYTHING that man did and said about black athletes AND THEIR FAMILIES for decades on national airwaves and in print...

It took THIS to finally get him out?

That's still pathetic on our part.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ON GOD...this is why I don't watch their podcast.
I am only 11 minutes in and the fckery and foolery of Mase & Cam is the kind that will allow you to never get a single thing done. I'm in stitches!
I CANNOT watch this sh!t for an hour!
I will be in the poor house.
I have not seen a complete 30 minutes of any of their podcast work, however, that's how I know it's good. I only need bits to be in stitches and it seconds what Murda said...you canNOT treat chemistry like an afterthought...when it's spot on, it's the main attraction.
I absolutely love Mase and Cam working together in a way that's not healthy. I love seeing us get to be us and still get all the money, on the up.