Skip Bayless is leaving FS1 and his role as co-host of “Undisputed” after eight years. His final show will be later this summer.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
All the Bayless hate I've seen and I've never seen this one!
And that one hurts him because he's super jealous of his brother and has beef with him, It eats him up inside that the little brother he abandoned with the mother he claimed was awful and didn't love him was able to make his own way and become actually good at a something(vs just being a sensationalist click bait merchant) and is a well liked and respected individual in his field.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, skip is a piece of shit through and through. You only need to see his solo YouTube podcast to see just how shitty he is.

Fuck skip

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
The lesser Bayless brother

Agreed. Saw a bit of one of his brother’s shows (food-travel).

He seemed like a way better person by comparison to his asshole sibling.

And he's actually known for being good at his kraft and not being a loud mouth racist hot take machine and for shitting on a legendary athlete for clicks.

Water pistol Pete is trash.

Wow, had no idea this clown has a brother.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm going to be VERY disappointed if some of my/our favorite black sports voices especially those who Skip did wrong publicly, professionally and personally try to do some revisionist bigger person heartfelt goodbye sh*t for this man.

VERY DISAPPOINTED

I'm looking at you Bomani and Jemele.

Jalen too.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Did they say anything?

I hate when Jalen does the subliminals

Nobody said anything YET.

It hasn't officially been announced

And on second thought? My bad.

I leave Jalen alone. He don't need to do nothing on social media because he addressed that man face to face and publicly too. Everybody knows what it is. If HE chooses peace? so be it. He can say whatever on Skip he wants.

Bo and Jemelle be HYPER critical lately on black folk.

And I've noticed some plea copping pity party low key for Skip.

Nah... if Lebron/Bronny and Black men are the worst in their eyes respectively ?

Skip falsely labeling athletes gay, mispronouncing their names, making up borderline racist nicknames, using trolling to hide dog whistles, clowning a black pro athlete's brother suicide and that is just the start...

If Skip Doesn't catch hell on his way out the door?

Fuk em all

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess that Keyshawn Johnson, Paul Pierce, Micheal Irvin, and Rachel Nichols is going takeover the show now that Skip is going to be leaving??

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm going to be VERY disappointed if some of my/our favorite black sports voices especially those who Skip did wrong publicly, professionally and personally try to do some revisionist bigger person heartfelt goodbye sh*t for this man.

VERY DISAPPOINTED

I'm looking at you Bomani and Jemele.

Don't think they will...well Bo anyway because I dont listen to Jemele but I can count on one hand how many times Bo has spoken on Skip on his podcast and it's just a rehash of the story of when he was on First Take with him and it didn't go too well because Skip wasn't really trying to have intelligent debate...

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Don't think they will...well Bo anyway because I dont listen to Jemele but I can count on one hand how many times Bo has spoken on Skip on his podcast and it's just a rehash of the story of when he was on First Take with him and it didn't go too well, because Skip wasn't really trying to have intelligent debate...
Neither is Steven A

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I watched the show but was never a fan.

I did like the show when him and Shanon talked football. Bayless fascination with Brady and petty behavior when it came to Lebron I found unsettling, but I know it is all for the show.

Bayless probably hates Brady in real life...lol
That could be true, but on the real Skip Bayless fucked up his bag by letting his racism peep out of his bag. He could have rode the Shannon Sharp train to retirement, but no his racism had to show up.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Him and Skip haven't talked in a long time, probably was over him getting Shannon